1. Originally posted by an07[..]

a very happy birthday. Someone gave me the PopmartDVD for my birthday as well, awesome gift

I got it for my Birthday to
  2. We should bring up the topic of the best tours again seems as most of us young folk have now had a proper in sight into the pop era since the dvd release.
  3. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilWe should bring up the topic of the best tours again seems as most of us young folk have now had a proper in sight into the pop era since the dvd release.

http://www.u2start.com/topic/2199/
  4. cheers gerrard. A little off topic but is the zootv tour a result of the Achtung Baby AND Zooropa album?

P.S I always consider the Joshua tree as U2's first album,
  5. Originally posted by Angel_or_Devilcheers gerrard. A little off topic but is the zootv tour a result of the Achtung Baby AND Zooropa album?

ZooTV (1992) was the supporting tour for the Achtung Baby album. The 1993 Zootopa tour started off as the Outside Broadcast european leg with the same setlists and as that leg progressed tracks from the newly released Zooropa album were included in the setlists and by the time thay hit Australia it was aproper 'Zooropa' tour.

In short ZooTV 1992 was Achtung Baby and 1993 was both Achtung Baby and then Zooropa.

I rambled there but I hope you get what I mean.
  6. Ah right, I'll have to download shows from either end of the tour.
  7. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilAh right, I'll have to download shows from either end of the tour.

anything from 1992 is propber ZooTV. August 93 onwards is proper Zooropa. Get all the Wmbley shows, Leeds and the RDS show as well as Adelaide for good Zooropa shows

8. cheers mate
  9. Someone has put the old TV broadcast of the show in Mexico on youtube, am I allowed to share it?

Edit: Not the full show, only 4 songs
  10. If it's on YouTube, yes. We're not responsible for content hosted there.

11. God damn Pop is so good.