1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Slane was beaten by Sydney before Popmart (for me anyway)

Sorry....Sydney is wayyy better than Slane.
  2. Found this on U2t, might be interesting for the dutch:
    A huge part of this concert will be broadcast on Dutch national TV tonight (Friday 12 October 2007) Ned. 3, 00:30 - 01:25 local time.
  3. Originally posted by yeahFound this on U2t, might be interesting for the dutch:
    [..]

Nice, thanks Seems like U2-day on Dutch television, Bono on Oprah is also broadcasted today.
  4. I can't agree with the people saying Slane has been beaten. Maybe Sydney's show is better than Slane's one, but the ambient, the feeling, the audience and the meaning of Slane's concert is much stronger than any other releasing. C'mon, people, how many funerals have 90.000 people of attendance, singing and dancing?
  5. Originally posted by LikeASongI can't agree with the people saying Slane has been beaten. Maybe Sydney's show is better than Slane's one, but the ambient, the feeling, the audience and the meaning of Slane's concert is much stronger than any other releasing. C'mon, people, how many funerals have 90.000 people of attendance, singing and dancing?

LikeASong,
    Hello my friend!!
    well, I have to say that I haven't seen yet the POPMART DVD, but I do have the Slane DVD, and I really don't think any other release can beat Slane's!!!
    I totally agree with you, the ambient, the mood, the amazing connection between the band and the crowd.....
    and even the festive mood floating around...
    and you can see in the faces and expressions of each band member, they're playing for their TRIBE !!!
  6. I got it today for for my birthday and I'm astonished. This DVD is awsome. Best realease yet. Haven't checked the extras disc out yet but I'm sure it will be just as good.

7. Originally posted by feffutI got it today for for my birthday and I'm astonished. This DVD is awsome. Best realease yet. Haven't checked the extras disc out yet but I'm sure it will be just as good.

Happy birthday!!!
  8. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Happy birthday!!!

thank you I'm off now to watch the extras disc
  9. Originally posted by feffutI got it today for for my birthday and I'm astonished. This DVD is awsome. Best realease yet. Haven't checked the extras disc out yet but I'm sure it will be just as good.

happy birthday!!!!
  10. Happy birthday, Feffut!!
  11. Originally posted by feffutI got it today for for my birthday and I'm astonished. This DVD is awsome. Best realease yet. Haven't checked the extras disc out yet but I'm sure it will be just as good.

Happy Birthdayyyyy!!
  12. Originally posted by feffutI got it today for for my birthday and I'm astonished. This DVD is awsome. Best realease yet. Haven't checked the extras disc out yet but I'm sure it will be just as good.

a very happy birthday. Someone gave me the PopmartDVD for my birthday as well, awesome gift