1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Oh yes i is. Helsinki 97-08-09. Youre right.

nice performance too. I like the camera work on it
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

no. Thats from Helsinki I think

Yes you are right. I just found the slip it came in. For some reason I always thought it was Rotterdam. This performance from Helsinki is amazing nonetheless.

3. Originally posted by fenderman[..]

Yes you are right. I just found the slip it came in. For some reason I always thought it was Rotterdam. This performance from Helsinki is amazing nonetheless.

I watched it just last week. Nice little DVD for a freeby so it is. I love it
  4. I know it's only been released but has anyone heard about any Easter Eggs? Any rumours of any even being on there?
  5. Originally posted by germcevoyI know it's only been released but has anyone heard about any Easter Eggs? Any rumours of any even being on there?

"All kinds of everything" Karaoke Version (click the surveillance cam on the 2nd menu ('Documentary Aisle')
    "Whats not in the shopping basket" - Game (Click the word 'Checkout' on the 3rd menu ('Bonus Aisle')) this one will lead you to the other easter eggs:

"Virtual Stage Tour"
    "Please (Live Mural Cut)"

I didn't test it, so no warranty.
  6. Originally posted by yeah"All kinds of everything" Karaoke Version (click the surveillance cam on the 2nd menu ('Documentary Aisle')
    "Whats not in the shopping basket" - Game (Click the word 'Checkout' on the 3rd menu ('Bonus Aisle')) this one will lead you to the other easter eggs:

"Virtual Stage Tour"

OMG just 1 day after release, and there are EEggs avaible!!

By the way, Please (Live Mural Cut) indeed IS the version from Helsinki. Great version, even better than Rotterdam (always IMO).
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]OMG just 1 day after release, and there are EEggs avaible!!

By the way, Please (Live Mural Cut) indeed IS the version from Helsinki. Great version, even better than Rotterdam (always IMO).

The easter eggs were found on the Promos.

As for Please, the audio is indeed from Helsinki, the video from several shows(Las Vegas, Werchter, Rotterdam,...)
  8. Originally posted by yeahThe easter eggs were found on the Promos.
    Are the Promo DVDs the same as the ones being sold' Maybe the EEggs are not the same.
    Originally posted by yeahAs for Please, the audio is indeed from Helsinki, the video from several shows(Las Vegas, Werchter, Rotterdam,...)
    I know it. That's where the MURAL stuff comes from.
  9. Originally posted by yeah[..]

"All kinds of everything" Karaoke Version (click the surveillance cam on the 2nd menu ('Documentary Aisle')

"Virtual Stage Tour"

nice info Yeah. I'll be trying those later. I'll post and let you all know if they are bogus
  10. UPDATE - Clicking on 'checkout' DOES give access to the game. the games is a memory again. Items float by on a conveyer belt (generation game style) and you have to memorise them. Then a pic of U2 with all the random items appear and you have to guess which items were not on the original list
  11. I can't seem to be able to click on the surveillance cam using my remote control to access the other eggs. This might have to be done on a computer perhaps?

Yeah : can you be a little clearer about how I can find the Karaoke and the mural cut. Are these in the surveillance cam?
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy
    Yeah : can you be a little clearer about how I can find the Karaoke and the mural cut. Are these in the surveillance cam?

You'll get to the Please video if you play the game.
    The Karaoke thingy can be accessed via the surveillance cam. Several people tried it and said it works but is a little tricky. I don't have my copy with me here, so I can't try to help you, sorry.