1. Originally posted by yeah[..]

You'll get to the Please video if you play the game.
    The Karaoke thingy can be accessed via the surveillance cam. Several people tried it and said it works but is a little tricky. I don't have my copy with me here, so I can't try to help you, sorry.

you've helped plenty. cheers
  2. Originally posted by yeah[..]

You'll get to the Please video if you play the game.
    The Karaoke thingy can be accessed via the surveillance cam. Several people tried it and said it works but is a little tricky. I don't have my copy with me here, so I can't try to help you, sorry.

didn't realise that I had to play the game. Pass the first 2 levels and you get the stage thing then you have to gamble and clear the next level to get Please. Thanks again
  3. Originally posted by yeah[..]

The easter eggs were found on the Promos.

As for Please, the audio is indeed from Helsinki, the video from several shows(Las Vegas, Werchter, Rotterdam,...)

I think it's the same version that is on the Popheart/Please single (from Rotterdam)
  4. here in California it doesnt come out til Tuesday the 18 -_- man i wanna know the easter eggs but in a week its gonna be lost in the pages. lol
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I almost got ripped off on the orics too. Went to HMV and couldn't find the double disc version so I went to virgin and they had it . .. . at £31. Crazy. Went back to HMV and looked harder and got it for 18.

£31? That's nothing. Here at JB HiFi for the two-disc version they want $128. No joke. The one-disc version is a little more reasonable at $20.
  6. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

£31? That's nothing. Here at JB HiFi for the two-disc version they want $128. No joke. The one-disc version is a little more reasonable at $20.

AAAAGH!!! Is that the JB in the city? Drew, maybe you can help as I also live in Adelaide: I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE, have you got it, do you know where it's available. I haven't seen anywhere promos or anything...
  7. Originally posted by theedge123[..]

I think it's the same version that is on the Popheart/Please single (from Rotterdam)

Don't mix up things, there's 2 Please videos on the Bonus Disc and I was talking about the 2nd, the hidden one.
  8. Originally posted by adamlosthisspoons[..]

AAAAGH!!! Is that the JB in the city? Drew, maybe you can help as I also live in Adelaide: I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE, have you got it, do you know where it's available. I haven't seen anywhere promos or anything...

I'd be checking either JB (though I'm not sure if the prices change from store to store), or Target/Big-W, EzyDVD or the Muses. I haven't got it yet, but I'll let you know as soon as possible.
  9. hello

its not released in Australia until Monday the 17th September if thats any help and should be sold for around $35-40AU for the deluxe version i work at jbhifi in Hornsby, and they definetly arnt selling it for $138 dollers, they arnt selling it at all in fact right now.
    there ripping u of
  10. Originally posted by jason8342hello

its not released in Australia until Monday the 17th September if thats any help and should be sold for around $35-40AU for the deluxe version i work at jbhifi in Hornsby, and they definetly arnt selling it for $138 dollers, they arnt selling it at all in fact right now.
    there ripping u of

Of course they are, so that explains why it's not out yet. Thanks for the info.

I saw this price back a few weeks ago and it's not there any more. At least someone from JB knows a bit more, but I'll probably go elsewhere anyway.
  11. buy it olnine my double cost £15.45...they posy anywhere!!!!
  12. Finally got mine today
    I'm gonna watch it tomorrow cos I'm tired
    Good night all