1. I'm impressed. Still prefer JT, but its nice. Specially like TTTYAATW. Damn thats a big abreviation.
  2. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01I'm impressed. Still prefer JT, but its nice. Specially like TTTYAATW. Damn thats a big abreviation.

Finallly!!!! You''ll love it more when you're listening to it often
  3. You hadn't heard it yet? Well...have a nice time with it, it's amazing!
  4. haha watch it grow on you like a disease!!!
  5. Originally posted by Macphistflyhaha watch it grow on you like a disease!!!

Indeed.
  6. ZOO STATIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
  7. Its all about Even Better Than The Real Thing, Acrobat, and Love Is Blindness. ....
  8. Great Record! It's probably going to take over your top spot eventually. All you have to do is push play with this album. Fantastic!
  9. Originally posted by Genaro92U2Its all about Even Better Than The Real Thing, Acrobat, and Love Is Blindness. ....

Don't forget The Fly, and Mysterious Ways. EBTTRT is still my favorite AB track.
  10. The last three songs make it the best finish to a U2 record...........you'll love it!

We done on your purchase!!

Cheers
  11. Originally posted by gimp2u23The last three songs make it the best finish to a U2 record...........you'll love it!

We done on your purchase!!

Cheers

Yeah it's a great ending. Only rivaled by JT with One Tree Hill, Exit, and Mothers Of The Disappeared.
  12. Achtung is my favorite U2 album. I just think it's a masterpiece.

Has anyone else heard about the 33 1/3 book that's coming out about it? I'm eager for that.