1. Funeral -Arcade Fire 2005 (Rome Stadio Olimpico)
  2. David Bowie's Space Oddity into the 360 show is probably the best one they've ever had. Why? Because anyone who attended a 360 show can just feel the excitement, the goosebumps when listening to Bowie's song. I can feel the same thing with Arcade Fire's Wake Up to a certain degree but nothing like Space Oddity.
  3. Space Oddity to Even Better Than The Real Thing
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:David Bowie's Space Oddity into the 360 show is probably the best one they've ever had. Why? Because anyone who attended a 360 show can just feel the excitement, the goosebumps when listening to Bowie's song. I can feel the same thing with Arcade Fire's Wake Up to a certain degree but nothing like Space Oddity.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:David Bowie's Space Oddity into the 360 show is probably the best one they've ever had. Why? Because anyone who attended a 360 show can just feel the excitement, the goosebumps when listening to Bowie's song. I can feel the same thing with Arcade Fire's Wake Up to a certain degree but nothing like Space Oddity.
    I get that same buzz from People Have The Power too. Whenever I hear it, I'm taken back to London. When the chorus comes in, it takes me back to Barcelona, because my word, the fans around me that night were loud. Never have I experienced fans singing along to the pre-show music quite like that. I remember looking to my brother and we both had that expression of "What the...? This is insane".

I would've loved to have heard the Beat on the Brat (Even Better Than the Discotheque Remix) at some point.

I also really like the Pop Muzik intro.
  6. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    I get that same buzz from People Have The Power too. Whenever I hear it, I'm taken back to London. When the chorus comes in, it takes me back to Barcelona, because my word, the fans around me that night were loud. Never have I experienced fans singing along to the pre-show music quite like that. I remember looking to my brother and we both had that expression of "What the...? This is insane".

I would've loved to have heard the Beat on the Brat (Even Better Than the Discotheque Remix) at some point.

I also really like the Pop Muzik intro.
    I have good memorys of all intro's. Seen the band since Lovetown tour.
    The one that stands out for me was ''Television, drug of the nation" and the whole chebang starting up Zoo TV. I can still feel the drums from ''Die blechtrummel" go through me so loud ! And i landed a great rail spot. That was awesome.............

7. Originally posted by LikeASong:David Bowie's Space Oddity into the 360 show is probably the best one they've ever had. Why? Because anyone who attended a 360 show can just feel the excitement, the goosebumps when listening to Bowie's song. I can feel the same thing with Arcade Fire's Wake Up to a certain degree but nothing like Space Oddity.
    Space Oddity into extended intro of Even Better Than The Real Thing... oh my God that makes my hair stand on end. Make no mistake, People Have The Power brings back powerful memories of Bono walking right next to me at The Forum, but the experience of being on the floor of Angel's Stadium when The Claw turns on...

8. So I found the exact version they used, but it's not available for purchase through any means in the US...
  9. Arcade Fire (WakeUp) 2005/06
  10. Pop Muzik Lisbon & Return of the Stingray Coimbra (1st night) put the crowd completely nuts
  11. Yes Yes ! I like Bono as a bokser, punching in the air.