1. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Ahaha, I can agree now I understand what you mean

Haha the curve ball analogy. Sorry, must have been a term we stole from the states! It hasn't reached England yet obviously!

On another point, would I be right in saying that Vertigo had the most openers in recent memory, say since JT? COBL, Vertigo and Love and Peace?
  2. The Elevation intro with Sgt. Pepper's is cool, maybe not the coolest, but up there.
  3. streets
  4. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

Haha the curve ball analogy. Sorry, must have been a term we stole from the states! It hasn't reached England yet obviously!

On another point, would I be right in saying that Vertigo had the most openers in recent memory, say since JT? COBL, Vertigo and Love and Peace?

Yep, the most since Lovetown: that one had six different openers.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASongSomething is sounding over the crowd...yeah, it's Sympathy For The Devil...
    And it fades out and...oh, All You Need Is Love... Everyone is singing at the stadium...yeah, amazing...
    But, oh, it also fades out before ending...
    Black stadium.
    A far organ sounds.
    A red light iluminates the stage.

Nothing is comparable as the beginning of Where The Streets Have No Name. Not Zoo Station, nor Mofo, nor Elevation, of course nor Out of Control, nor 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, nor myself-lived-Vertigo.

Always Streets.

I couldn't have put it better myself. That intro gives me chills everytime.
  6. vertigo tour with Wake up -Arcade fire
  7. mofo was kick ass.... but the energy and feeling i get from zoo station is greater...

sydney....that rocks man! leather-bono..the fly wow!
  8. The Fly from the elevation tour and Mofo
  9. Just a question, is there a mix of all the intro's that has passed? I would love to hear them mixed together in a nice flow.
  10. Originally posted by Soundwall:Just a question, is there a mix of all the intro's that has passed? I would love to hear them mixed together in a nice flow.
    You mean a mix of Popmuzik, Drug Of The Nation/Zoo TV Fanfare, Wake Up, People Have The Power, etc?

I don't think such thing exists but it can be mixed quite easily.
  11. I couldn't find the exact version of Popmuzik they used during Popmart and it still bugs me to this day.
  12. It was remix (Steve Osbourne remix I guess) of original song... the thing on CD is "sung" by Bono