1. Originally posted by bonovox07[..]

Yes!!! Streets

Hate that song

HAHA I must laugh when I think about it! How can anyone hate Streets? HAHA
  2. I love the red backdrops on Streets opening the show, and hearing the bass-lines and then the drums bring it in is the best so far. And then, you have Wake Up > City of Blinding Lights, which the little sparks coming down off the massive 3D screen (and it is huge) and then hearing those notes played absolutely rocks - just hearing Bono's voice surrounding the stadium and shouting EVERYONE is truly a spectacle you could not have missed.

But Pop Muzik > Mofo, I think was one of the best ones with the drums right at you and the bass along with all the colours and the huge screens. Pity I couldn't have gone to see that - it didn't come to Adelaide, only Perth (which is about the closest), Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane - I think it was.
  3. zoo station during zoo tv, just damn cool
    runner up is streets & vertigo.
  4. Wake Up --> Vertigo
  5. Streets is greater than all, although I think it was cool in a somehwat dorky way when they used to run out, and start playing on the War tour.
  6. Popmuzik for the win, son.
  7. I believe they once started with Love And Peace Or Else as opener....
  8. Originally posted by markp91I believe they once started with Love And Peace Or Else as opener....

More than once, I thought it was inspired myself
  9. Originally posted by markp91I believe they once started with Love And Peace Or Else as opener....

underrated opener
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

underrated opener

Too right
  11. Originally posted by markp91I believe they once started with Love And Peace Or Else as opener....

I didn't mind Love and Peace opening for something different. Doesn't come close to COBL but it threw the fans a curve ball which is always good.
  12. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

I didn't mind Love and Peace opening for something different. Doesn't come close to COBL but it threw the fans a curve ball which is always good.

Ahaha, I can agree now I understand what you mean