1. Originally posted by germcevoyiTunes 7.5? only difference I can make out is that when your ipod shows up in the devices list in itunes it now has a little battery symbol br side the sync icon. Wow Apple

Always innovating.

New features of iTunes 7.5 are as follows.

* the ability to activate iPhone wherever service is offered (on other compatible networks?)
    * a new interactive music game for new iPods called Phase for iPod 5G, iPod 6G and nano 3G
    * the normal bug fixes for performance and stability which iTunes has so desperately needed

Nate and Dan may want to be careful as there have been several reports of some Macs losing Bluetooth functionality and not being able to fix this - or having problems even booting up.
  2. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Always innovating.

Cutting edge I think you'l agree
  3. Originally posted by drewhiggins
    * a new interactive music game for new iPods called Phase for iPod 5G, iPod 6G and nano 3G

So this game - is this included or do you have to download it from Apple.com? And check your PMs, Gerard.
  4. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

So this game - is this included or do you have to download it from Apple.com? And check your PMs, Gerard.

It's probably in the games section of the iTunes store.
  5. Originally posted by easports43[..]

It's probably in the games section of the iTunes store.

And so it is in the Australian store anyway.

6. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

And so it is in the Australian store anyway.

[image]

That was a picture from the old 7.4 version. 7.5 doesn't really seem to do anything extra fancy but the performance has improved a bit.
  7. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]
    Nate and Dan may want to be careful as there have been several reports of some Macs losing Bluetooth functionality and not being able to fix this - or having problems even booting up.

Right; now you've scared the shit out of me Drew!!

Do you think I should hold off on this as it doesn't seem to do anything I need it to?
  8. Well I downloaded it today. Am I impressed? Not by a long shot.

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=5779248

It's still slow but at least that stupid "determining gap crap" has gone (or just can't see it). If you use Bluetooth or rely on your Mac then it ain't worth risking.
  9. iTunes 7.5 is causing serious issues.

10. Originally posted by drewhigginsWell I downloaded it today. Am I impressed? Not by a long shot.

http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=5779248

It's still slow but at least that stupid "determining gap crap" has gone (or just can't see it). If you use Bluetooth or rely on your Mac then it ain't worth risking.

I run a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse!!
    And my Mac's all I have.

So I won't do it until this seems to settle down. I'm not running Leopard (still on Tiger) and interstingly most of the poeple with issues seem to be running Leopard. I hadn't heard of any issues with it until now.

Please tell me those photo's are a joke
  11. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

I run a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse!!
    And my Mac's all I have.

So I won't do it until this seems to settle down. I'm not running Leopard (still on Tiger) and interstingly most of the poeple with issues seem to be running Leopard. I hadn't heard of any issues with it until now.

Please tell me those photo's are a joke

Of course they're a joke. I just wouldn't risk it, and only if you need it then update. If you've got iTunes running well then I'd be in no hurry to install it - I just wanted to see what's new, but I went straight back to 7.4.
  12. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Of course they're a joke. I just wouldn't risk it, and only if you need it then update. If you've got iTunes running well then I'd be in no hurry to install it - I just wanted to see what's new, but I went straight back to 7.4.

Who would do that to a MacBook Pro?!

I'll be leaving it - I have no issues at present.