1. Comes out here on Friday.

Price is a stinger though, and I would personally rather go for my iTouch and a dedicated phone (the Z3 on prev page) at this point. Things may change in the future though.
    Gerard will never buy one, he doesn't like touchscreens
  2. The iTouch kicks ass...

And balances mysteriously in mid-air........
  3. the touch is he sexiest piece of electronics ever. Looks better in pictures though I thought. I'll never own one though
  4. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

[image]

Comes out here on Friday.

Price is a stinger though, and I would personally rather go for my iTouch and a dedicated phone (the Z3 on prev page) at this point. Things may change in the future though.
    Gerard will never buy one, he doesn't like touchscreens

It still isn't out in the U.K.? I played around with one at the apple store the other day. I was very impressed.
  5. Originally posted by easports43[..]

It still isn't out in the U.K.? I played around with one at the apple store the other day. I was very impressed.

it will be here on friday
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

it will be here on friday

That's good. I wouldn't bother with the touch. It looks wayyyy better in pictures.
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

That's good. I wouldn't bother with the touch. It looks wayyyy better in pictures.

happy enough with my Classic. Just wished I imported mine from America to bypass the EU volume limitation
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

happy enough with my Classic. Just wished I imported mine from America to bypass the EU volume limitation

There's a volume limitation?
  9. Originally posted by easports43[..]

There's a volume limitation?

yup. On all EU sold audio players. Puts a cap on the top of the volume range so we can never fully get top volume. I hate Brussels. 160 pounds and you can't turn it up all the way.
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

yup. On all EU sold audio players. Puts a cap on the top of the volume range so we can never fully get top volume. I hate Brussels. 160 pounds and you can't turn it up all the way.

What a load of crap
  11. Originally posted by easports43[..]

What a load of crap

amazing like. Whats the reasoning behind this? I bet someone hurt their ears because they had their player too loud. Then turn it down you knob (whoever you are)