1. Bought an Nikon dSLR D3100 on sale (from 399 to 349 €), quite some improvements compared to the D3000 I had 2 yrs back. Considering buying a cheap GPS addon for the summer. Reading mixed reviews about those though :/
  2. Got myself an app that records sounds in the night, hoping to catch me talking or something. Was bloody freaky listening back this morning, but I unfortunately didn't speak, snore or anything. Just squeeked the bed twice. Mainly was made up of my watch beeping every hour

Let's hope for more tonight.
  3. hahahaha awesome!
  4. Originally posted by iTim:Got myself an app that records sounds in the night, hoping to catch me talking or something. Was bloody freaky listening back this morning, but I unfortunately didn't speak, snore or anything. Just squeeked the bed twice. Mainly was made up of my watch beeping every hour

What app is that one?
  5. Originally posted by iTim:Got myself an app that records sounds in the night, hoping to catch me talking or something. Was bloody freaky listening back this morning, but I unfortunately didn't speak, snore or anything. Just squeeked the bed twice. Mainly was made up of my watch beeping every hour

Your body will 'know' youre recording everything and it'll end up not doing anything - and you will have a worse rest too ... It's just psychology, and it sadly works. Only (amateur) way of recording yourself 'naturally' is getting someone to do it or not (without you knowing, of course) during several nights.
  6. Pfff android emulator is slow as hell. How are you supposed to debug your apps when you can barely run it.
  7. Ha debug the buggy app!!!

8. Sleep Talk for iPhone

Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

Your body will 'know' youre recording everything and it'll end up not doing anything - and you will have a worse rest too ... It's just psychology, and it sadly works. Only (amateur) way of recording yourself 'naturally' is getting someone to do it or not (without you knowing, of course) during several nights.

Maybe so, but in terms of the quality of sleep I have, no change

Originally posted by Risto:Pfff android emulator is slow as hell. How are you supposed to debug your apps when you can barely run it.

The emulator is terrible.
  9. Originally posted by Risto:Pfff android emulator is slow as hell. How are you supposed to debug your apps when you can barely run it.

+1000, I've had terrible experience with it.
    Wanna send it to me for testing?
  10. I will Am building login support into the u2start for android app right now. When that works I will send you a copy.

You have experience with building android apps?
  11. If you need testers for that app I'll be glad to help
  12. Will upload the apk when I have something more to show than a buggy app