1. @Mr_Trek

Yeah tested myself a few times as well
  2. Originally posted by Risto:Mobile site can use an update to support LiveTopics.
    Although only Android and iOS will be able to support that.

Sounds good if it doesn't take heaps of my 1GB per month
  3. Well that wont be biggest issue, mainly the battery and actually getting it to work. Many phones tend to shut down your internet when the screen goes out, and then the connection is already lost. So there are some though points in all this.

As far as the Wp7 app, it will probably never support LiveTopics. But it already supports PM notifications and might add notifications for activity on bookmarked topics.
  4. Maybe it's an unnecessary update then.
  5. Just wondering... could there be a way to turn off the Google formatting of links you click on on the mobile site? I find it a bit annoying.
  6. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Just wondering... could there be a way to turn off the Google formatting of links you click on on the mobile site? I find it a bit annoying.

I want to know this too.
  7. It's disabled now
  8. This has been a good evening for the mobile site, thanks!
  9. Has been a good night indeed. Good night y'all!
  10. Okay, have burdened MS with an updated U2start app to check. It has the layout I have demonstrated earlier in this post and the following features are new since the previously available versions:

* Better UBB support (not perfect)
    * Last 15 headlines
    * Ability to zoom Photos (multitouch)
    * Easier login
    * Private Messaging (inbox, sent messages, compose, reply)
    * Push Notifications on PM receipt
    * Completely new design
    * Flick gesture to go to previous next / page in topic (no animation though)

It is still a bit beta, but anyone visiting u2start.com knows that due to us geeky webmasters new things may cause bugs sometimes

It has been tested on a Nokia Lumia 800, but MS will test with a few other phones for me as well. Expect it in the marketplace in a week!