1. Originally posted by mario_coolI'm in Dan
    Sergio add me here too!!!! hahahaahahahaha
    What? Are you on the wrong topic or just joking with that idea of deleting the concert?
  2. Well.."Some Days Are Better Than Others"
    and this was certainly a bad day for the band!
  3. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyQuite an achievement to ruin a song that comes out of heaven
    When "achievement" acquires the meaning of "f**king up" your sentence becomes absolutely true.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]What? Are you on the wrong topic or just joking with that idea of deleting the concert?

i'm for sure on the right topic Sergio!!let's delete this and forget it forever...hahahaha
    (just joking guys)
  5. Originally posted by mario_coolWell.."Some Days Are Better Than Others"
    and this was certainly a bad day for the band!
    That's not true. The whole concert is very good, most of the songs are played very well and the band is on a great mood. Go downloading the Whole Show and later express the Whole Opinion
  6. Originally posted by mario_cooli'm for sure on the write topic Sergio!!let's delete this and forget it forever...hahahaha
    (just joking guys)
    Hahahah ok then

PS.
    To WRITE is to representate the language on a textual medium.
    RIGHT is something which is OK, appropiate.

They're pronounced very similar, but writing is completely different. Be sure you distinguish them
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Hahahah ok then

PS.
    To WRITE is to representate the language on a textual medium.
    RIGHT is something which is OK, appropiate.

They're pronounced very similar, but writing is completely different. Be sure you distinguish them

Oops!!I did it again man!
  8. haha wooow that is a rough intro . it seems u2 makes even the most amateur mistakes on the most perfect song 1-out-of-1200 times, hahaha
  9. Originally posted by u2met86haha wooow that is a rough intro . it seems u2 makes even the most amateur mistakes on the most perfect song 1-out-of-1200 times, hahaha
    Amateur mistake? Hhahaha.. XD
  10. Yep, worst I've heard
  11. Its pretty fuckin hard to ruin Streets. That is actuaaly probally the second collest thing about Popmart aside from Edge only SBS.
  12. Hmm...maybe we should just NOT download that show on our effort to save bootlegs in rapidshare from deletion