1. Houston 2009 was a bit crap, the intro anyway. Edge gets muddled but is back on track from 1:55.

2. It has not been badly played, nor is it not very well

ps. Bono in this perfomance sims really happy
  3. Really since after the elevation shows they’ve not captured the full magic of the song except when using Zooropa before it for the European I&E shows and MLK at the super bowl.
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:Really since after the elevation shows they’ve not captured the full magic of the song except when using Zooropa before it for the European I&E shows and MLK at the super bowl.
    Yes after 2001 they have a little bit lost that magic in Streets
  5. Springsteen version is the absolute worst.
  6. definitely 2005 versions...
  7. Its hard to mess up streets I don’t like the popmart or JT87 versions as much. I have an issue with the popmart version because I don’t like the playboy mansion snippet and as for JT87 I just think streets is better towards the end.
  8. Oh and the petshop boys mashup of streets and can’t take my eyes off of you is the worst thing I’ve ever heard
  9. Originally posted by POPmart07:Its hard to mess up streets I don’t like the popmart or JT87 versions as much. I have an issue with the popmart version because I don’t like the playboy mansion snippet and as for JT87 I just think streets is better towards the end.
    And those are my favourite JT/Lovetown(raw/fresh and as opening song it's just perfect) and Popmart (with those added electronics and Playboy Mansion snippet)

10. On u2gigs, i only see one night in London '92. What are you referring to?