1. Worst Streets performance?

Such a thing does not exist.
  2. the early 2nd night in London 1992, bono was a robot
  3. Originally posted by paolom3the early 2nd night in London 1992, bono was a robot

that was cool I thought. It didn't improve the song but it was cool
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

that was cool I thought. It didn't improve the song but it was cool

it creeped me out lol
  5. Originally posted by paolom3[..]

it creeped me out lol

it's the oddest piece of U2 your ever gna here
  6. Are they out of sync with the backing track here?? I dunno, maybe I love the song too much, but as bad as this is, it's still awesome. That "weird" intro before the riff starts is kinda neat in its own way...
  7. Originally posted by silkenskyAre they out of sync with the backing track here?? I dunno, maybe I love the song too much, but as bad as this is, it's still awesome. That "weird" intro before the riff starts is kinda neat in its own way...

Everything is out of sync.
  8. The Vertigo performances were weak I thought-- the African flag backdrop isn't half as good as just turning every light up as high as it goes, Bono's long introductions and "chant" before the first verse also detracted from the overall experience.
  9. god thatis all over the place.Haha. Excellent
  10. For me the worst perfomance of Streets was in Rosemont 1987 (Rock Hottest Ticket)
  11. The worst was them hundred or so around 2005-2006.
  12. I wouldn’t say it was the worst performance(s) but I thought they did a pretty average transition into it last year. Strange for me to say given my generally favourable view of TJT17 tour but I think Zooropa, bad, all I want is you, please, MLK and RTSS were all better than pride was as the pre Streets song. Also the option of opening with Streets would have been better as well. The segue into Streets is a massively important part of the song for me and can have a huge bearing on how I view the performance of the song as a whole.