1. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]That never existed, really... I'd say "the times when true fans were more than the 10% of the whole audience", which is even more sad.

Yeah, nowadays it's like half (most likely not even that many) are true fans, two thirds of the other half are fans who think Beautiful Day or One are their best songs and the other third of the other half are there because it's a cool thing to do.
  2. Originally posted by yuri31:[..]

Yeah, nowadays it's like half (most likely not even that many) are true fans, two thirds of the other half are fans who think Beautiful Day or One are their best songs and the other third of the other half are there because it's a cool thing to do.

I do agree with you. Even though, like you said, true fans are even less than the half of the crowd
  3. Have you ever heard a better crowd, I ask?

4. Listened to 07-07 Milan again from this tour, amazing all over that crowd. They're just sooo brilliant.
  5. This just has to be the best crowd I've ever heard. There are brilliant crowds but this takes it to a whole new level. They chant during the opening chords of Zoo Station...What a bootleg, I've listened to it for many times..
  6. I'm starting to think this could be their very best concert/bootleg ever. Brussels 87, Dublin 93... All fantastic, but this show has a such awesomely fucking big energy and feeling that... OMG, it's so hard to describe, so incredibly hard to explain...... but listening to any song on this bootleg almost makes me cry, and gives me renovated faith on U2, on their greatness and on their audience. Ow yeah. Long Live Milan 92
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:I'm starting to think this could be their very best concert/bootleg ever. Brussels 87, Dublin 93... All fantastic, but this show has a such awesomely fucking big energy and feeling that... OMG, it's so hard to describe, so incredibly hard to explain...... but listening to any song on this bootleg almost makes me cry, and gives me renovated faith on U2, on their greatness and on their audience. Ow yeah. Long Live Milan 92

One of they very f****** best!
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]That never existed, really... I'd say "the times when true fans were more than the 10% of the whole audience", which is even more sad.

Is this true? Even during the 360 tour, it looked as if some audiences - e.g. Milan and Amterdam - were singing along all the time... but maybe you don't need to be a die hard fan to sing ISHFWILF

9. True. I remember last year, first Milano concert. I felt like I was in the middle of a fucking vulacano that is about to explode. And it was my first U2 concert, you can just imagine how I felt.

And because of that I bought tickets for Torino...
  10. BTW could anyone reupload this show to mediafire or something else, Rapidshare is useless...
  11. Originally posted by Yogi:[..]

True. I remember last year, first Milano concert. I felt like I was in the middle of a fucking vulacano that is about to explode. And it was my first U2 concert, you can just imagine how I felt.

And because of that I bought tickets for Torino...

You did the right thing . I'm actually Italian, and I saw U2 a few times in Rome... I now only get to see them mainly far from my home country.

12. Come back in an hour