1. all i have to say about zooropa is:
  2. I'm starting to get into this album, any pointers from anyone?
  3. Originally posted by stj0691I'm starting to get into this album, any pointers from anyone?

Any pointers? The entire album is legendary - The First Time, Lemon, Zooropa, Dirty Day (a song that's even better live, a great lead into BTBS when it was played during ZooTV), The Wanderer, Stay? I could go on but I've covered over half the album lol...
  4. Originally posted by stj0691I'm starting to get into this album, any pointers from anyone?

Mate You're talking about the best album that's made during a tour
  5. It's so fucking great... all the songs are good, Bono's voice is so good and Adam's bass-lines are so great...
  6. Originally posted by markp91It's so fucking great... all the songs are good, Bono's voice is so good and Adam's bass-lines are so great...

It's so different as well. To have won Grammys for album of the year in two different Catagories (Alternative, Rock) shows just how good U2 are at what they do.
  7. Originally posted by SalvationTambourine[..]

It's so different as well. To have won Grammys for album of the year in two different Catagories (Alternative, Rock) shows just how good U2 are at what they do.

Let's call that a categorical close to the subject - Zooropa rocks lol.
  8. One of my favorite U2 albums.
    The Edge: "Bono has just came in and said maybe we could record an album while we're still on tour. I think everybody pretty much laughed at that idea."

You can check out video I made for Zooropa song. I tried to upload it here to 'video section' but it doesn't get accepted..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9t11VmC3n2w
  9. Everyone is going off on this album a very exciting and smart record
  10. a great experimental album!! one great work
    i think everybody here loves it
  11. Originally posted by ad87a great experimental album!! one great work
    i think everybody here loves it

A cult classic you might say.
  12. Originally posted by aussiemofo[..]

A cult classic you might say.

thats why they get a grammy for it..