1. Originally posted by ad87[..]

thats why they get a grammy for it..

The first and last time they win for best alternative...
  2. Originally posted by stj0691I'm starting to get into this album, any pointers from anyone?

You have to sit down and listen to the whole thing top to bottom. One of my favorite things about Zooropa is that, more than any other album, its whole is more than the sum of it's parts. It's almost a concept album in my head, like Dark Side of the Moon or something. It has a great arc.
  3. Originally posted by zooey[..]

You have to sit down and listen to the whole thing top to bottom. One of my favorite things about Zooropa is that, more than any other album, its whole is more than the sum of it's parts. It's almost a concept album in my head, like Dark Side of the Moon or something. It has a great arc.

So far I like the following songs: Zooropa, Babyface, Numb, Lemon, Stay, DGPFYCC, and the Wanderer. Eventually I'll get into the other songs.
  4. My license plate on my new car was almost DRTYDAY but I thought I might get some strange looks so I went with

THAT'S how much I like this album. Mr. Z bought the license frame for me and I got the IRL sticker on my trip there last year.
  5. Originally posted by zooeyMy license plate on my new car was almost DRTYDAY but I thought I might get some strange looks so I went with

[image]

THAT'S how much I like this album. Mr. Z bought the license frame for me and I got the IRL sticker on my trip there last year.

Zooey, that rocks
  6. Originally posted by zooeyMy license plate on my new car was almost DRTYDAY but I thought I might get some strange looks so I went with

[image]

way to cool!
  7. OMFG...I fucking love that license plate!!!!
  8. Originally posted by Ali709OMFG...I fucking love that license plate!!!!

yes it's real great .....
  9. Fuck! What an awesome license! I'm so jealous! In Holland we can't choose our own license...
  10. Wow! I love that one too

Vorsprung durch Technik... how great I Love Zooropa too, just as Bono said: It's u2's SGT Pepper.
  11. Originally posted by jean_pasquerel
    What do you like the most about the Zooropa album?

Especially the song Zooropa - very unerrated song and played only once at Wembley on Zooropa Tour. It's a pity I think ...

another one - Stay ( Faraway, So Close ) - I really don't enjoy the live versions , howewer they performed live, I like the studio version yet.

Basically there isn't some really bad song on the whole album, it's full of very interesting moments and Edge's sound rulez again ... !
  12. Originally posted by zooeyMy license plate on my new car was almost DRTYDAY but I thought I might get some strange looks so I went with

[image]

Nice one, really ! You're lucky man to have this plate !