1. Originally posted by Vasult[..]

Especially the song Zooropa - very unerrated song and played only once at Wembley on Zooropa Tour. It's a pity I think ...

another one - Stay ( Faraway, So Close ) - I really don't enjoy the live versions , howewer they performed live, I like the studio version yet.

Basically there isn't some really bad song on the whole album, it's full of very interesting moments and Edge's sound rulez again ... !

Well said - although the only weak link for me is Somedays Are Better Than Others. Sounds more like a B-Side, they should have stuck Lady With The Spinning Head on instead even if they'd released it on the One single!
  2. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Well said - although the only weak link for me is Somedays Are Better Than Others. Sounds more like a B-Side, they should have stuck Lady With The Spinning Head on instead even if they'd released it on the One single!

yea it does seem to be one of the weaker songs off the album, great nonetheless
  3. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Zooey, that rocks

thanks! *blush* Gotta wear my colors proudly!!
  4. Originally posted by zooey[..]

thanks! *blush* Gotta wear my colors proudly!!

Too right

Time I got hold of something similar, i.e. a U2 shirt or something lol...
  5. Seriously, bro. Not even a shirt??? I always get excited when I'm out in the world and I see someone else with something U2 related (a tee or a black and red ipod or something). Never met anyone else with a U2 tat, thought. I'm sure that'll change on the next tour, though.
  6. Originally posted by zooeySeriously, bro. Not even a shirt??? I always get excited when I'm out in the world and I see someone else with something U2 related (a tee or a black and red ipod or something). Never met anyone else with a U2 tat, thought. I'm sure that'll change on the next tour, though.

Ahaha, I have a JT t-shirt from the re-release promo, but I'm thinking American shirt sizes differ to those in the UK, because my aunt ordered me a XXL shirt (in American sizes) and it's like wearing a parachute, so I'm hanging it on my wall or wearing it in bed lol! I want to get hold of one of the Vertigo shirts because I love the red and black motif

And I know what you mean about seeing other people with U2 related stuff, I have that feeling even more so because there are fuck all U2 fans where I live lol...
  7. Zooropa is amazing.

My favorite songs from it:
    Stay
    Numb
    Lemon
    Dirty Day
    The First Time
    The Wanderer
    Daddy's Gonna Pay

That's more than half the album.
  8. Zooropa, Numb, Lemon & Stay

though the others I'm not so keen on, idk, hopefully they'll grow on me.
  9. So, this album has really grown on me the past few weeks. It now stands as so:

1. Achtung Baby
    2. The Joshua Tree
    3. Pop
    3. Zooropa
    5. HTDAAB

Songs I like:

Zooropa
    Babyface
    Numb
    Lemon
    Stay
    DGPFYCC
    The Wanderer

the others song have yet to have a good good listen... its going into my must-hears as I post.
  10. I posted the pic of my zuropa car but I don't know if I ever put my 'fave song' list up so here.

Zooropa
    Dirty Day
    Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
    Some Days Are Better Than Others

Also cool...
    The First Time
    Babyface
    Stay

Yeah, I know, it's most of the whole album. What can I say, I love the album.
  11. Originally posted by zooeyI posted the pic of my zuropa car but I don't know if I ever put my 'fave song' list up so here.

Zooropa
    Dirty Day
    Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
    Some Days Are Better Than Others

Also cool...
    The First Time
    Babyface
    Stay

Yeah, I know, it's most of the whole album. What can I say, I love the album.

I'm learning to love Dirty Day, Some Days, and First Time. Eventually I'll have something of an opinion on them. What about Stay, Lemon and Numb? Then again, its our own opinion thing. I'm just curious.

And Zooropa (song) is just crazy good, even with a broken speaker (dont ask)
  12. Does anyone know who supplied the female vocals on the Lemon Perfecto Remix? She kind of sings some parts by herself.