1. Originally posted by zooTV4all[..]

Good choices. But if Streets was number 4, or so? Would't make no sense at all.

Itwas Bono himself in a documentary on Kirsty MacColl after she was killed who said she picked the running order. Maybe his memory was playing tricks on him. Could be that by the time it came to releasing singles (which must have been some time after the running order was chosen) her favourites had changed. Mine have over time. Just something else to speculate about.

2. Great Song !!!
    Clip is OK!!!!
  3. Originally posted by zooTV4all[..]

Good choices. But if Streets was number 4, or so? Would't make no sense at all.

It is written U2 by U2 that the band wanted Streets as the first and Mothers of the Disappeared, the last. So the rest (tracks 2-10) was chosen by her.
  4. Originally posted by patrickwaldronthe video for Red hill mining town is now available on the officail u2 youtube page...the link is as follows

[YouTube Video]

[YouTube Video]

enjoy!!!

Great song...shame they couldnt sing it live!![that probably stopped it being a joshua tree single!]

I have no words!!
  5. I have no idea what Larry is supposed to be doing.
  6. Originally posted by haytrainI have no idea what Larry is supposed to be doing.
    Drumming withot any drum-kit (since they're not very usual on a mine)...
  7. nope, the video definitely isn't growing on me. What a shame
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Drumming withot any drum-kit (since they're not very usual on a mine)...

There's always drum kits in mines - haven't you seen them? Plus if you go hunting around there you can find recording studios, mixing desks...amazing.
  9. Cheese-city...

The song is incredible, but the video is a joke.

By far the worst U2 video. Heck, "Discoteche" was better than this video, and Larry the cowboy was not pretty - - and he is very pretty.

A b/w video would have been better, but still would not have captured the essence of the song using this footage. Its just terrible. Sorry......

I kept wondering if Larry was going to whack Bono with that "drumstick."

10. Originally posted by KernelCheese-city...

I kept wondering if Larry was going to whack Bono with that "drumstick."

He was gonna whack him straight after the video shoot for embarrassing the living daylights out of him.
  11. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

He was gonna whack him straight after the video shoot for embarrassing the living daylights out of him.

12. elevation videoclip is the best they have done