1. Account info... Euhm, I don't see anything there except for my contact details...
  2. Oh wait, found something elsewhere.
    Shipped december 3 2014, hmm...
    I don't live at the north pole.

EDIT : and there's no tracking number, great.
  3. Try contacting them... and good luck
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Oh wait, found something elsewhere.
    Shipped december 3 2014, hmm...
    I don't live at the north pole.

EDIT : and there's no tracking number, great.
    stupid question here...where would I find this info on my account?
  5. Yeah I've sent them an email...

And not a stupid question, couldn't find it at first either.
    I logged in, went to U2shop, scrolled down and in the bottom right corner you'll see 'Order Status'. Click on it and then on the order number.
  6. Got an answer, this is great.

At first, it's an automatic one cause they're too busy (screwing shit up and leaking stuff I suppose...)

Then it seems many had the same problem. Apparently they already shipped the subscriptions, but not the gifts... Wait, whut ?
    Also, IF somethings shipped, they won't give you a tracking number.

Morons.
  7. That's why I wished you good luck

8. It's official guys: the next subscription gift is one of the Marquee shows in London in 1980. "Another Time, Another Place". The question is, which show? 8 gigs were played at the Marquee in 1980. There are no known recordings of those shows except for the 2 songs Boy/Girl, 11 O'Clock from 9/22/1980 appearing on the deluxe version of Boy, so I'm guessing the bootleg is from that night. Exciting!
  9. AT LEAST something we don't already have
  10. Hopefully soon in our mailbox(es)! Early spring isn't that far from here anymore!
  11. Dear U2.com Subscriber,

We're writing with an update on the special gift that comes with your U2.com subscription.

Production and design of Another Time, Another Place - as you can see from the cover image - is underway while the book, North Side Story, is being reprinted.

Whichever one you're waiting for, we'll email you a further update as soon as we have delivery details.

Thanks for your patience
    best wishes,
    The U2.com Team

It sounds like they're pretty retarded - double sense yeah