1. Do we expect a tour announcement soon? It seems a bit early for something that's not planned until (late) spring of next year.

Come to think of it, I bought my tickets about six months in advance of the 2005 and 2009 tours. What a long wait in between!

2. hehehe my first read was presale dildo
  3. Just moved in to my new apartment, searching for a new spot to hang up my lithographs of from the sky down. Is there anyone that had a creative way to hang these lithographs against the wall or something?
  4. Originally posted by wowow:Just moved in to my new apartment, searching for a new spot to hang up my lithographs of from the sky down. Is there anyone that had a creative way to hang these lithographs against the wall or something?
    Totally forgot about those! I just moved into a new place too so if anyone has ideas let me know!

My ultimate goal is to have a wall of the pics that came from the Achtung Baby super deluxe and have a wall of the album cover.
  5. Originally posted by kris_smith87:[..]
    Totally forgot about those! I just moved into a new place too so if anyone has ideas let me know!

My ultimate goal is to have a wall of the pics that came from the Achtung Baby super deluxe and have a wall of the album cover.
    Yeah I've got those pics AND frames (kinda hard to find that size) but no wall
  6. Yeah I still haven't found those sizes in stores..
  7. You could order them online or have them made in a shop. Could be rather expensive. I was lucky enough to stumble on some 30cm x 30cm glasses without a real frame for a few bucks.
  8. anyone know when the
    U2.COM SUBSCRIPTION PACKAGE will be deliverd
  9. Didn't it say spring? I thought I read that around the time of announcement.

10. from U2.com

"(Cover artwork, title and tracklisting to be announced. Physical delivery expected Spring 2015. Some tracks available to download in advance)"