1. Originally posted by davec82:[..]

from U2.com

"(Cover artwork, title and tracklisting to be announced. Physical delivery expected Spring 2015. Some tracks available to download in advance)"
    Cheers for looking that up and confirming Davide.
  2. Ah yes, pay in october 2015 (or earlier), receive half a year later.
  3. Does anyone have a download link or know where I can listen too Windows In The Skies (Jacknife Lee Remix) available briefly many years ago via his website ? It was also on U2 Beautiful Horizon - Remixes 1990-2010 bootleg but can't get that either !
  4. Originally posted by davec82:[..]

from U2.com

"(Cover artwork, title and tracklisting to be announced. Physical delivery expected Spring 2015. Some tracks available to download in advance)"

thx davec82
  5. Has anyone who only subscribed right after the tour announcement already received his/her gift ?
    I've got both North Side Story and the old concert so....
  6. Yikes my U2 account expires in just 8 days! Still no job, but I think I should cough up the $40 in the event where I can get more pre-sale codes...
  7. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Has anyone who only subscribed right after the tour announcement already received his/her gift ?
    Shoot, I should probably log in and check....

UPDATE: I don't have the old concert as of yet. Are we informed via email if it's been delivered?
  8. If by "old concert" you mean the announced Boy concert, no one has received that. That will ship in spring (see a few posts above). Heck, we don't even know which concert will be.
  9. Yes I know about the Boy concert, but I thought North Side story would be here by now...
  10. I see now. My confusion was that you wrote "I've got NSS and the old concert", and I thought you already received them.
  11. That's wasn't very clear indeed.
  12. Originally posted by BelgianBono:Has anyone who only subscribed right after the tour announcement already received his/her gift ?
    You should have got North Side Story by now I think. Does it mention if it's been dispatched or not anywhere in your account info?