1. Just checked order status on U2.com and saw a tracking number for my gift with today's date. Thinking they are finally shipping the 2018 gifts.
  2. Email received it’s on it’s way lol
  3. Just received a email it's shipped order dat 8 Nov. 2017
    No trace code never had for former gifts
  4. Got mine this morning, very nice too
  5. Yes, mine is on the way too. What are we receiving this year? I lost track!
  6. Rattle and Hum remixes on vinyl
  7. Thanks! Oh yes. Nice, but ...

It wouldn't harm if they opened the live vault a bit more for us fans!
  8. Mine's here, neat and tidy.
  9. I just got an email notification from UPS
  10. Mine's arrived.
  11. Yeah, once you really start thinking of the stuff U2 has in their vault, these subscriber gifts really are pretty shitty.

Where's the Point Depot DVD? They should be giving us those shows that they obviously don't think would generate them much money if they were to officially release them.

Could've had official DVDs of:
    -Stockholm 1992
    -Dortmund 1984
    -So many damn shows that were obviously filmed for Rattle and Hum
    -Point Depot '89
    -Etc.

Just a bit of a major bummer lol. Even if they wanted to stick with vinyls, where's the live Sydney vinyl?

Call me entitled if you want, but these things aren't free. In a year when I'm not using my sub to buy any tickets, I'm paying about $50 a year for...a vinyl of Rattle and Hum remixes? Honestly I wouldn't buy it if it showed up in stores. I wish they would think of it that way: "is this gift worth the subscriber fee for a fan who's not using the presale code?"