1. Nothing here ????
  2. Absolute piss take if anyone's still waiting for JT singles
    Suggest you write to Guy O'Dickhead
  3. UPDATE.......Today I received an email that they shipped the "The Joshua Tree Singles Vinyl Collection: 1987 & 2017".....How long did you have to wait.....!
  4. Never really take any interest in these subscriber gifts as the few I have had have never been used or sold on. However, if I renewed in January to get the presale codes for the tour am I expecting the JT singles still or is there a new one
  5. Originally posted by zooropa93:Never really take any interest in these subscriber gifts as the few I have had have never been used or sold on. However, if I renewed in January to get the presale codes for the tour am I expecting the JT singles still or is there a new one
    Do you mean if you actioned this presently?
    If you mean you have already done this back in January you were given a preference to either obtain The Joshua Tree singles pack or the forthcoming U2 3-D Dance Mixes reissue 12".
    If you did not select a preference then I do believe you will be receiving the U2 3-D Dance Mix 12" reissue.

6. The above was posted 5 months ago, I just received my replacement set an hour ago
  7. We are living in the magical times!

I just received an email that says that the joshua tree vinyl singles had sent to me???

And it didn't even take a whole year?

If there is a light, don't let it go out

8. In March they were out of stock, they told me.
    Probably it's available again.
    I thought wake me up, I'm dreaming.
  9. Just acquiesce and buy off of eBay.
  10. Anyone had their 2018 gift yet ?