1. An IE disc, an EI disc, and a third Edge's Picks disc as a bonus ? I can dream
  2. The third disc could be rarities if disc 1 and 2 are chalk full of warhorses. Lucifer, Volcano, CB etc.
  3. I'm not allowed to subscribe until January 19 apparently. So will I have access to the digital download without renewing?
  4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Go and check now, I renewed earlier and still had 50 days to go, wouldn’t work when I tried last night but they must be letting you do it now.

Got an email of U2.com announcing the gift
    It contains a link to renew so I can do now
    Hope they add a year to the original date
  5. Originally posted by TrabiDre:[..]

It states that will happen the moment you subscribe.

The system will automatically work out when your subscription expiry month will land.

Effectively it renews and adds you current remaining subscription time.
  6. Seeing as they've only publicly released one live album in 40 years - I'm excluding DVDs and R&H was barely half an album; these fan club exclusives are the only source of hi-fidelity concert recordings available (no disrespect to the excellent work done by members here). So I'm certainly looking forward to this one.

I do find it odd though that a band which built its reputation on live performance only releases recordings publicly in a visual format, and keeps the auditory version for its fan club. Seems like a lost opportunity to me.
  7. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Seeing as they've only publicly released one live album in 40 years - I'm excluding DVDs and R&H was barely half an album; these fan club exclusives are the only source of hi-fidelity concert recordings available (no disrespect to the excellent work done by members here). So I'm certainly looking forward to this one.

I do find it odd though that a band which built its reputation on live performance only releases recordings publicly in a visual format, and keeps the auditory version for its fan club. Seems like a lost opportunity to me.
    they released Live in Paris with the JT too and a live cd of the Vertigo tour in Milan with U218 Singles, but your point is still valid.
  8. Originally posted by TrabiDre:[..]

Yes for me it’s the same. First I wasn’t allowed to renewed and yesterday I‘ve got an email too and so I could do it. It’s a little bit crazy to renewe it even when my „old“ one has still 10 months left.

Why do not you just make a kind of pre-emption right for subscribers. Okay for those who are not subscibers, of course it is stupid not to be able to buy this CD‘s. But nobody prevents them from subscribing too.
  9. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:[..]
    It states that will happen the moment you subscribe.

The system will automatically work out when your subscription expiry month will land.

Effectively it renews and adds you current remaining subscription time.
    Thx

10. Success! I sent them a second email and they're changing my 2018 gift to the 2019 one!
  11. I hoping for the rare songs: Magnificent, Two Hearts, Volcano, Lucifers Hands etc.

But I think they are just going to release the standard songs