1. Damn the miracle takes me back.
  2. Intrigued that the track listing doesn't follow the original albums, notwithstanding that some songs aren't included and bonus tracks have been added. Is there some kind of regret over the original order or does it more reflect the general order they were played live? I think it may be the latter but honestly can't work it out; keen to hear what others think.
  3. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Intrigued that the track listing doesn't follow the original albums, notwithstanding that some songs aren't included and bonus tracks have been added. Is there some kind of regret over the original order or does it more reflect the general order they were played live? I think it may be the latter but honestly can't work it out; keen to hear what others think.
    I was a little surprised at the order myself. Some of it does seem to fall in line with the order they were played live but then there’s a few strange ones like Landlady being placed early in disc 2 and the crystal Ballroom and volcano being the final 2 tracks on disc 1. I would have thought the troubles was the obvious choice there to end disc 1. Doesn’t bother me though I’m just happy to get all they songs live, lucifers hands and ordinary love would have been nice but I wasn’t expecting them anyway and crystal Ballroom was a real bonus, all I was really hoping for was the standard album tracks that were played live (and invisible since it was a regular) so I’m more than happy.
  4. Yeah, no arguments from me either but you can't please everyone. I had to chuckle at one comment I read on U2.com by a member who said he or she "was hoping for a live concert set list. Kinda like what you did with U22". They obviously don't realise U22 was not a single concert but a compilation of songs taken from multiple sources...like this one.
  5. Glad to see more tracks put up but the pessimist in me wonders why if the CDs are expected to go out in August and the tracks are all mixed and mastered why continue with the 2 songs at a time rollout. How about due to the inexplicable delay after delay, just put the whole thing up for download and we get the physical product next month? Stuff like this and U2 is not the only one who does things like this always confuse me.
    Oh well, at least we have progress and hopefully no more than a month to be able to listen to the whole thing.
  6. Downloads released on a Friday. I digress.
  7. Originally posted by Document:I just noticed that on my account page,on U2.com that under the Live Songs of Innocence + Experience section, it now says download 8 tracks (used to be 6), however when I downloaded them, there was still only 6 tracks.... wonder if they're in the process of putting 2 more tracks up for download. ?

Same thing happened to me.
  8. I did say it was bound to be a Friday just to make me look stupid. Although I think it would have been late Thursday in your part of the world so you’re only half right .
  9. If only you knew I was a Concorde 'racing against time' to win an internet argument.
  10. Is the download working for all of you? Because even though the listing says 8 songs, the zip file that I downloaded only has the first 6 tracks... Hope they fix it soon.
  11. Lol!! Finally released on a Friday!!
  12. -