1. The Edge has obviously been lurking in the thread and been stung into action by the recent criticism
  2. Oh yeah never thought of that hopefully that will get released this year
  3. One of them or from their team is definetely lurking here, because every time the amount of complaints rises here they 'deliver' something to cool us down. Funny
  4. That would be so sweet if they released a dvd/blu ray of the E/I tour
  5. This year I mean
  6. Maybe they’ll make lucifer’s hands and ordinary love bonus download tracks
  7. Fingers crossed!

Actually physically seeing the tracklist has me super pumped for this! A little bit surprised with some of the track positions, but otherwise very impressed

My only gripe is that they went with a version of You're The Best Thing About Me that doesn't have the snippet of The Showman
  8. Thank you U2. I was at 5 of the listed shows. This is going to be great.
  9. Awesome Tracklisting

10. To my amazement, I was not at any of those shows. (Random luck I suppose.) Not that it matters of course. Though I was at that show in DC last year that they were supposedly filming, and I thought there might be a good chance for a song from that show. I was even on the front rail. My ugly face probably ruined their plans. Sorry about that, U2.

Anyway, on a slightly more interesting matter, I just now realized that Love Is Bigger is from Uncasville (which we already knew I guess, since it was one of the downloads from April), and there's no bootleg of Uncasville available on U2Start. So U2 actually beat the tapers and sharers to releasing something from this show. Nice job U2.

Looking forward to it.
  11. Nobody sung along to the "free yourself to be yourself" at none of the 2015 shows so choosing a 2018 recording was the only option
  12. Originally posted by cleazer:[..]

To my amazement, I was not at any of those shows. (Random luck I suppose.) Not that it matters of course. Though I was at that show in DC last year that they were supposedly filming, and I thought there might be a good chance for a song from that show. I was even on the front rail. My ugly face probably ruined their plans. Sorry about that, U2.

Anyway, on a slightly more interesting matter, I just now realized that Love Is Bigger is from Uncasville (which we already knew I guess, since it was one of the downloads from April), and there's no bootleg of Uncasville available on U2Start. So U2 actually beat the tapers and sharers to releasing something from this show. Nice job U2.

Looking forward to it.
    Ahhhh so you're the reason why we don't have a 2018 bluray already, right? Damn you!!

Very good point about Uncasville though