1. With exclusive photos of Inhaler band members and their dads by Anton Corbijn.

2. I said this would be uninspiring as anything and it would be if it was on CD. However, if did it as 11 10" vinyls, similar to the 2017 gift. Studio track on one side and the live track on the other side. That'd be really cool.

Something else i'd love them to do, is the opportunity for subscribers to buy gifts from previous years. That would be awesome.
  3. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:[..]

I said this would be uninspiring as anything and it would be if it was on CD. However, if did it as 11 10" vinyls, similar to the 2017 gift. Studio track on one side and the live track on the other side. That'd be really cool.

Something else i'd love them to do, is the opportunity for subscribers to buy gifts from previous years. That would be awesome.
    They could create a box and then release the remaining 7 45's.
  4. I don't know, essentially repeating a subscriber gift by releasing live tracks from the Joshua Tree tour would be underwhelming IMO. I know the last ones were the 7" singles but still.
  5. Originally posted by MattG:I don't know, essentially repeating a subscriber gift by releasing live tracks from the Joshua Tree tour would be underwhelming IMO. I know the last ones were the 7" singles but still.
    That was two gifts ago.
  6. If the fan club gift isn't a live release of some sort I probably won't renew. The fan club gift is the only reason for me to subscribe going forward as there is no other benefit. No tour but even if there was, due to my current physical condition going to concerts is no longer an option so the gift is the only reason so keep subscribing. I don't have much interest in remixes or photo books or single collections on vinyl that I have no way to play and even if I did I wouldn't bother anyway.

For some reason based on all the issues in getting the IE/EI live discs out, I am doubtful they are going to take the time and money to mix and master more live material although I hope I am wrong. Hopefully we find out soon either way.
  7. Zoo TV & Elevation Various Dates..
    Or Stockholm, Washington & Rotterdam Zoo Concerts..
  8. They ain't going back. I hope it is EI DVD audio.
  9. AtU2 posted a good piece of opinion I really can align with. 3 articles for subscribers in the last year, a couple of 2 minute videos. We definitely deserve more
  10. Originally posted by wowow:AtU2 posted a good piece of opinion I really can align with. 3 articles for subscribers in the last year, a couple of 2 minute videos. We definitely deserve more
    We absolutely deserve more!

I don't see why they can't put items in the store that are exclusive for only subscribers, much like Pearl Jam does. You still have to pay for the item on top of your subscription but you have access to purchase it.

If it's a year where the band aren't touring and the gift is crap, there's really no point subbing.