1. Reissues of Duals and 3D would be needed! Overwhelming demand!
  2. A reissue of Duals, special 2020 edition 🤤🤤🤤

I so hope that is what they will announce.
  3. Good opinion piece from Sherry Lawrence about U2.com over at @U2
  4. I just re-newed and ordered 3D remixes, since my membership ends the next week. Will contact them later to change it for the 2020 gift if it is any good. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they messed it up and sent me accidentaly the 3D. As others mentioned, they got the previous year gift + the current year gift both in the end that way without returning the wrong gift. The thing is, that I got the 3D the last year, but one side is deffective. I probably could have gotten another copy if I complained, but I didn't. So now I leave it up to faith whether I get another 3D or not
  5. Agreed,and it’s on point too.The fan sites I’ve used since t’internet has been around have always been far better.

I’m thinking Bollywood Remixes as the gift now for 2020.Something has to give in the next week or so.
  6. And then in 2023 they could reissue it on 180g coloured vinyl Super exciting!
  7. I look forward to the gift but I think that there is just different priority levels when it comes to fans, the band and gifts.
  8. A new extra track
    MOTD ruined by, I mean, featuring Patti Smith
  9. We're fans of the music. I don't have a membership for the free seriographs and books. Music, music, music. And presales. That's all I'm hoping for.

They could have, if they were clever, created an alternate live fanclub discography with a one show per year, released over the past 15 years, that would've pleased all of us, I think. I certainly think "Duals" was the biggest open goal they missed in a long time. The only "u23D" I want from the fanclub is a Blu Ray and audio CD of the movie.

The 2020 'gift'? Please let it be a Joshua Tree 2019 Tour 2 x CD.

or a physical "Song Of Experience : Remixes" CD or 12"

or even an EP of the Eternal Mixes + the new single.
  10. Originally posted by markreed:We're fans of the music. I don't have a membership for the free seriographs and books. Music, music, music. And presales. That's all I'm hoping for.

They could have, if they were clever, created an alternate live fanclub discography with a one show per year, released over the past 15 years, that would've pleased all of us, I think. I certainly think "Duals" was the biggest open goal they missed in a long time. The only "u23D" I want from the fanclub is a Blu Ray and audio CD of the movie.

The 2020 'gift'? Please let it be a Joshua Tree 2019 Tour 2 x CD.

or a physical "Song Of Experience : Remixes" CD or 12"

or even an EP of the Eternal Mixes + the new single.
    An EP of the Eternal remixes + Ahimsa?
    *unsuscribes immediately*