1. Well don't hate me but is seems like the track and trace is working for those all the way down the yellow brick road...
  2. I've never paid attention to the tracking info and never had any issues receiving anything from U2.com. Kinda afraid to check it now lol.
  3. Well, got my shipping and tracking today..in So.Cal. We'll see how long it takes....still earlier then last year's year's gift.
  4. Originally posted by thefly07:I've never paid attention to the tracking info and never had any issues receiving anything from U2.com. Kinda afraid to check it now lol.
    Me neither and always received the gifts as well
  5. With last years gift the tracking code also didn’t work.
  6. At least we’ve already got the stream up and the shipping wasn’t too late to start especially considering covid19. Last year it ended up being about 4 or 5 months late to start shipping, some people still haven’t got it, and they couldn’t even give us all the downloads. I hope this is the start of them getting things right going forward.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:At least we’ve already got the stream up and the shipping wasn’t too late to start especially considering covid19. Last year it ended up being about 4 or 5 months late to start shipping, some people still haven’t got it, and they couldn’t even give us all the downloads. I hope this is the start of them getting things right going forward.
    The full downloads were made available when the disc started shipping last year. They are still available there now.
  8. I know which was 4 or 5 months late, they should have at least made the downloads available in the spring last year which was when they said they would start shipping. To not even have downloads ready by the time they said they would be shipping the physical item is nothing short of terrible service.
  9. Just played the "Another Time, Another Place" 10" vinyl today (after washing them first) - they do sound quite lovely, actually.

Hope by the time I'm ready for Berlin '18 my DVD player is still working...

10. Originally posted by deanallison:At least we’ve already got the stream up and the shipping wasn’t too late to start especially considering covid19. Last year it ended up being about 4 or 5 months late to start shipping, some people still haven’t got it, and they couldn’t even give us all the downloads. I hope this is the start of them getting things right going forward.
    Hmm, a stream you say...