1. The Berlin DVD is stunning and great and well worth owning, imho.
    Plus, I think it's cool that they manage to charge € 40 for a music DVD in the year 2020!
    It's very clever marketing, more clever even regarding contribution margin and I strongly support wise business decisions!
  2. After talking to the mods on Zootopia (mainly because they put warning points on my account and are now moderating all my posts) we agreed, along with other fans, that a dedicated constructive thread regarding future ideas for subscriber gifts and subscribers specials would be a good idea.

The purpose of this thread is to provide constructive and realistic ideas for future gifts/specials that the mods can then pass on to the management team. It's a long shot, and there's no guarantee the management team will take notice of this, but it's our best chance. If you got an idea for a future gift or special then leave a note here.
  3. That's a long shot but a very good initative, SJ I hope it's useful in the future.
  4. I think this was said on here before but I hope once subscriptions start expiring from last year they’ll post some new information on the gift.
  5. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:I think this was said on here before but I hope once subscriptions start expiring from last year they’ll post some new information on the gift.
    A lot of people’s expired today because of the couple of months they added to most people’s subscription last year.
  6. Originally posted by SJKamal:After talking to the mods on Zootopia (mainly because they put warning points on my account and are now moderating all my posts) we agreed, along with other fans, that a dedicated constructive thread regarding future ideas for subscriber gifts and subscribers specials would be a good idea.

The purpose of this thread is to provide constructive and realistic ideas for future gifts/specials that the mods can then pass on to the management team. It's a long shot, and there's no guarantee the management team will take notice of this, but it's our best chance. If you got an idea for a future gift or special then leave a note here.
    I put my two cents in. Just want it to be on vinyl.
  7. Some good ideas in the Zootopia thread already. Keep them coming.

8. I just want a hula hoop
  9. So with the arrival of Virtual Tour the same week as Berlin 2020 that might mean the subscription gift will ship again in June like 2020.
  10. Originally posted by miryclay:So with the arrival of Virtual Tour the same week as Berlin 2020 that might mean the subscription gift will ship again in June like 2020.
    Not likely when they haven’t even started giving us the downloads yet, I assume they’ll be doing it in stages like the live songs set as they said ‘first downloads’ when they were talking about the news in early 2021 we were going to get but still haven’t. Ideally they’ll just surprise us and give us all the downloads in the one go but I doubt that as well. Another year of waiting most likely.
  11. RFD will be first
  12. Great deal on the best subscription gift ever:

On eBay