1. why dont you give them a call ????? there gotta be somewhere a phone number
    we give them a call when the Joshua box was held at customer survice for the extra tax

2. send you a mail
  3. Originally posted by splinter67:[..]
    why dont you give them a call ????? there gotta be somewhere a phone number
    we give them a call when the Joshua box was held at customer survice for the extra tax
    A friend of mine was told they’ve recently changed their support system and are no longer taking phone calls in regards to subscriber gifts.
  4. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:[..]
    A friend of mine was told they’ve recently changed their support system and are no longer taking phone calls in regards to subscriber gifts.
    sigh u2
  5. Tbf they replied to my query a couple of days ago within 48 hours via email
  6. I wrote an email ( again) yesterday and i had an automatic answer telling me that they would have answered in 48 hours….fingers crossed
    Btw thanks for support U2starters!
  7. he, thats why we are all one happy family
  8. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    I'd chase that up ASAP if I was you. Looks like they're out of stock of the DVD now as I went to take out a subscription today under my mums name so I could receive another copy of Berlin + Apollo, but they've removed the more expensive subscription offer where you receive both last year's and this year's gift.

Got my my package today including the Apollo Show and the Berlin dvd.

Had to pay 2,43 € to clear the customs (Germany).

Positively surprised, after all that‘s been posted here
  9. That should be my own personal Berlin DVD which went on holiday
  10. Got mine on Monday!
  11. Got mine in Ontario (Canada) and completely forgot that the day of the concert was the day my son was born!!!