1. Congratulations Matt. Did you get Berlin & Apollo?
  2. Sure did! Listening to Apollo now....need to carve some time to watch Berlin with the right focus.

3. Received mine today in Berlin. Perfect condition! I totally forgot that I had ordered the set with both fan club releases. 😂
  4. Berlin is a great watch the only gripe I have is no JT songs yeah we know their reasoning behind it but it wasn't a good idea leaving them out IMO.
  5. I’m starting to convince myself more and more the Heartland concert documentary will be the fanclub release next year and we’ll just have to wait to get it until after it’s been out in the cinema. Would make sense as a timeline with a cinema release in the early-mid summer then the fan club shipping similar to this year maybe just slightly later. I don’t think making it the fan club release would effect the cinema takings much if at all. Would just be the same as any film release really that we already know will go to dvd and blu Ray after the cinema. With it being the 35th anniversary of JT next year as well it would all tie in well as I can’t see them commercially releasing something or they really would be accused of over milking the anniversary releases but doing it via the fan club I think they would escape such criticism.
  6. If they only release Heartland in 480p I will riot.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:I’m starting to convince myself more and more the Heartland concert documentary will be the fanclub release next year and we’ll just have to wait to get it until after it’s been out in the cinema. Would make sense as a timeline with a cinema release in the early-mid summer then the fan club shipping similar to this year maybe just slightly later. I don’t think making it the fan club release would effect the cinema takings much if at all. Would just be the same as any film release really that we already know will go to dvd and blu Ray after the cinema. With it being the 35th anniversary of JT next year as well it would all tie in well as I can’t see them commercially releasing something or they really would be accused of over milking the anniversary releases but doing it via the fan club I think they would escape such criticism.
    Could be wrong, but I highly doubt they’re going to release the Joshua tree film Heartland as a fan club gift. The Berlin concert I could understand that one, but not this.
  8. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:[..]
    Could be wrong, but I highly doubt they’re going to release the Joshua tree film Heartland as a fan club gift. The Berlin concert I could understand that one, but not this.
    They should offer up the complete JT17 concert that was recorded and never released.
  9. Which was?
  10. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:[..]
    If it wasn’t going to theatres then I would have expected them to commercially release Heartland but I think the cinema combined with fan club release makes sense. It would be a good incentive for people to renew next year when a tour is probably still unlikely and there’s a good chance that the majority of people who would have purchased a commercial release at £10-£15 will pay 2 or 3 times that with the fan club instead. But time will tell.