1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I doubt that, I’m the fan clubs biggest critic when they get it wrong but that’s 4 gifts in a row that have been really good. The shipping stuff has been an issue but the gifts themselves have been solid for a few years now.
    I reckon the zoo tv stuff will be more predictable, not Sydney but other stuff that’s already out there in soundboard quality but I reckon there will be plenty of unreleased stuff from other tours. From the vertigo tour onwards they can pick pretty much any performances they want as it’s all recorded in good quality.
    Can't remember a solid gift since Edge's picks to be honest.
  2. You must not have seen the last 3 before this then. All previously unreleased stuff.
  3. Live from the marquee 1980 was for me hands down the best subscribers gift!
  4. Since when was Apollo unreleased? I already had it. Just in slightly lower quality.

And Berlin in 480p DVD quality? I never watched it. Only watch the 1080p/4k version.
  5. I wonder if there will be other tracks than just from the album. Pretty happy with this, hopefully some more info will be revealed.
  6. A competition for kudos points? How about choose 2 performances for each song on AB and see how many you get right? Or say for performance you choose you get 1 point if it's the right tour, 1 point for the right leg, 1 point for the right show and a bonus if you get both shows dead on, so 7 points available per song?
  7. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Since when was Apollo unreleased? I already had it. Just in slightly lower quality.

And Berlin in 480p DVD quality? I never watched it. Only watch the 1080p/4k version.
    Just because you had it didn’t mean it was released. I could download every show on this site and say I’ve got them but it doesn’t make them released. The dvd I thought was pretty good quality, obviously not as good as the stream and it should have been blu Ray really or offered as an official download at least but anyone who wants to watch it in HD still can and we have all they tracks that hadn’t previously been released. It’s just because we knew for a while berlin was getting released that we then found something to complain about but the music is great and even the dvd certainly wasn’t bad quality. Again we just expect more now which isn’t unfair for the cost of a subscription but it doesn’t make the gift poor it just makes it questionable whether it’s value for money.
  8. Hoping for a complete version of TTTYAATW without that fade out
  9. Ruined the song for me, it’s a good version too
  10. Originally posted by WideAwakeBadBoy:A competition for kudos points? How about choose 2 performances for each song on AB and see how many you get right? Or say for performance you choose you get 1 point if it's the right tour, 1 point for the right leg, 1 point for the right show and a bonus if you get both shows dead on, so 7 points available per song?
    I like this.

11. Achtung baby live 30 is the gift!!