1. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Thought occurred to me of maybe something like the recent Gloria release and prior JT singles, with original AB singles paired with versions over the next three decades. 5 singles, 20 tracks could be a decent gift.
    I’m intrigued….

The Fly
    ZooTV Performance
    Boston 2001
    Berlin 2018

Mysterious Ways
    Zoo TV
    Slane 2001
    Paris 2015

One
    ZooTV
    Slane 2001
    U22 version?

EBTTRT
    ZooTV
    Chicago 2001?
    U22 version?

WGRYWH
    ZooTV
    2006?
    Berlin 2018

Hmmmm. Maybe. Still rather have a 1992 show. :-p
  2. It would need to be all previously unreleased live b sides to make it worthwhile that’s what made the JT singles on vinyl decent at least. 5 previously unreleased songs isn’t too much to ask for a £30/$40 renewal fee. It would be nowhere near my first choice though. My wish list

Zoo tv 92 show (which features both wild horses and ultraviolet)
    Heartland dvd/blu Ray (I think they should be including an audio download as well but we’ll all just rip it from the dvd instead)
    Live rarities cd from the bands career, all songs that have never been released live before. (No chance of happening)
    Popmart show for its 25th anniversary (no chance of happening)
    AB live cd featuring unreleased live performances of all the album tracks
    A cd of all previously unreleased studio tracks (could still include mercy, North Star etc as they’ve technically not been released studio versions)
    A random live show - doesn’t matter anniversaries etc just a great show from the past that hasn’t been released before.

What I don’t want-
    Non music gift
    Previously released stuff just packaged differently.
  3. Christmas was nearly 2 weeks ago, Santa's long gone!
  4. I would love to see a 1992 show as gift, for example San Diego of which UTEOW was officialy released...
  5. Reminder - You can leave all suggestions for any future U2.Com Subscriber Gifts and Specials here on Zootopia. Hopefully someone sees it...
  6. Originally posted by SJKamal:Reminder - You can leave all suggestions for any future U2.Com Subscriber Gifts and Specials here on Zootopia. Hopefully someone sees it...
    I can’t since they never approve any of my posts again, must be waiting for me to post something positive but that wasn’t going to happen on the back of AB30
  7. I’d just like my Apollo cd lol. Still not got it
  8. I got the premium subscription for my dad a few months back and still waiting on it being shipped. I’m convinced they wait for so long so they can get a big batch of them produced at once which likely saves on costs over doing it in smaller quantities several times.
  9. My top 3 choices

Lovetown dvd (come on. Lowenstein filmed sydney)
    Zoo dvd (stockholm. Washington . Who knows what else they have in their vaults)
    Audio from the warm up shows 00s era (irving plaza, brooklyn bridge, roxy, u2 at the bbc)
  10. Roxy was in 15!

11. U2.com right now!