1. The issue with UTEOTW and its ZooTV performances is that it usually transitions directly into the following song. This is a plus if Wild Horses follows but not so much if NYD does (love the song but don’t want/need it here).

There are great 2001 performances of UTEOTW out there and one of these would be “acceptable.” I do quite like the Pairs 2015 performance, too. This is a tune that Has aged relatively well with Bono’s vocals - I guess a lot of spoken parts.

Also, we got two recent performances of Wild Horses on the last two gifts. Let’s have something earlier (please).
  2. Zoo Station - London 2018
    Even Better Than The Real Thing - Houston 1992
    One - Anaheim 2011
    Until The End Of The World - Houston 1992
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses - Milan 1992
    So Cruel - Milan 1992 (?)
    The Fly - Houston 1992
    Mysterious Ways - New York 1992
    Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World - Dublin 1993
    Ultra Violet - Sheffield 2009 or Naples 1993
    Acrobat - Berlin 2018
    Love Is Blindness - New York 1992

2 CD with some rare B-Sides and Zooropa
    Lady With The Spinning Head - 2001 Rehearsal or 2011 AB20 session
    Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses - Acoustic version from ZOOTV
    Zooropa - London 1993 with soundboard audio
    Babyface - London 1993 with soundboard audio
    Acrobat - ZOOTV Rehearsal
  3. Was Lady With The Spinning Head really rehearsed in 2001? I would love a compilation of all the songs rehearsed over the years. Whether there’s audio or not, would just be interesting to see what they were trying to dust off.

My holy grail that I’ve always wanted to listen to with my dad is the Vertigo “POPcore” that was rehearsed. We spent hours listening to the short clip of MOFO on YouTube. We love POP and Popmart lol
  4. yes i think it was at some pre-tour warm ups and even at the first Slane concert
  5. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Even 6 from zoo tv though. I know you’re mentioning real thing from zoo tv but that has been released 3 times from the tour so both in terms of my preference but also being realistic I think we’ll get a later version. Mysterious ways, the fly, UTEOTW, acrobat (by default), will all possibly be later as well. But it maybe is asking a lot for 6 potentially 7 with so cruel to be from zoo tv.
    Six from ZooTV and six from later shows seems fair.

My ZooTV six would be:
    -Wild Horses
    -UV
    -LIB
    -Tryin
    -One (just because Bono will definitely sing it w/o too many speeches)
    -So Cruel (or Zoo Station with intro)
  6. btw we can all agree that receinving at least some unheard soundboards from ZOOTV or Vertigo would be a blessing. I still dream about a 20-09-2005 soundboard audio, the best setlist ever
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

My ZooTV six would be:
    -Wild Horses
    -UV
    -LIB
    -Tryin
    Absolutely agree with that, like you’ve done yourself I would happily sacrifice zoo station from zoo tv to get so cruel and zoo station from a different tour.
  8. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]

My ZooTV six would be:
    -Wild Horses
    -UV
    -LIB
    -Tryin
    +10
  9. Originally posted by thalloween:btw we can all agree that receinving at least some unheard soundboards from ZOOTV or Vertigo would be a blessing. I still dream about a 20-09-2005 soundboard audio, the best setlist ever
    The First Time for the first time. 14 year wait, in full.
  10. First disc AB live from 92-93 not including anything from Sydney, second disc AB from the next 30 years.