1. I found my favourite EBTTRT version
  2. that's exactly what i liked lmao
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    What does it make it so special? Bono getting lost and missing the "take me higher" part and the last chorus completely?
    For me it’s the way they Play it. ‘92/‘93, ‘97/‘98 style. How it’s played in later tours, mwah. Never liked the fast remix style like 360 or ie/ei
  4. Originally posted by Pipo:[..]
    For me it’s the way they Play it. ‘92/‘93, ‘97/‘98 style. How it’s played in later tours, mwah. Never liked the fast remix style like 360 or ie/ei
    Yeah, for sure. EBTTRT sounded pretty close to the original album version in 2001, it's a shame they didn't play it more often - it only got a handful of outings.
  5. I think the elevation version misses the last chorus, by the way, I liked this one better. Bono makes it better. Elevation Bono is the best Bono.
  6. Now that RSD has passed, I’m predicting an update and a couple of downloads by Thursday
  7. Me too. I think if it’s just the Achtung baby songs though, we may just get one song here and there between now and later when the full thing gets put up for download. Kind of like they did with Another time, Another place back in 2015.
  8. God hear you