1. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    I've seen all tours since Zoo Tv and they improved certain songs on subsequent tours The Fly was better on Elevation and Vertigo tours ,Wild Horses was better on E&I tour where they finally nailed it ,Ultra Violet was superior on the 360 tour so I don't get what you are complaining about it's good to get versions from various tours and hear how the songs evolved.
    Definitely hoping they throw in the Fly from 2001 as a bonus track.
  2. In my taste only wild horses improved. The Fly and UV from zootv (like the Dublin FM broadcast) compared to what you mention. Come on, serious? Plus the fly from 2001 is already on streaming.
  3. Originally posted by Pipo:[..]
    In my taste only wild horses improved. The Fly and UV from zootv (like the Dublin FM broadcast) compared to what you mention. Come on, serious? Plus the fly from 2001 is already on streaming.
    Speak for yourself 😊

Edit: If you want to debate which version of a song is or isn't better, let's do it in the song threads
  4. I'm sure I've posted these items before but I'll do it again...

- They should have made an 11-song, 1992/3 version for this thing. Happy to be getting a version of S0 Cruel but really disappointed no "Horses" or UV. We got a few great versions of Acrobat from 2018 (Paris and Dublin) so I'm sure I can live without the one on this new compilation.

However, if they must spread it our over multiple tours...

- I get the calls for The Fly or One from 2001 - they are amazing - but, fortunately, we have an amazing versions of each of these two songs already (Boston and Slane, respectively). I can't stress enough what a shame it is they didn't add an EBTTRT from 2001 to this release.

- Zoo Station from 2006 is a poor choice. The ZooTV or 2018 performances make more sense to me.

- Another UV from the 360 tour seems foolish. Maybe a JT30 version would have been a better option than a 360 performance?? We'll see however. Maybe I'll eat my words on this one.

- Will have to wait on Mysterious Ways and Until the End of the World. Obviously the earlier the better but those two have a number of live releases already so I'm not overly concerned here.
  5. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    I've seen all tours since Zoo Tv and they improved certain songs on subsequent tours The Fly was better on Elevation and Vertigo tours ,Wild Horses was better on E&I tour where they finally nailed it ,Ultra Violet was superior on the 360 tour so I don't get what you are complaining about it's good to get versions from various tours and hear how the songs evolved.

+500
  6. The Fly Vertigo-360 it's the mega U2 Version
  7. Originally posted by RUMMY:I'm sure I've posted these items before but I'll do it again...

- They should have made an 11-song, 1992/3 version for this thing. Happy to be getting a version of S0 Cruel but really disappointed no "Horses" or UV. We got a few great versions of Acrobat from 2018 (Paris and Dublin) so I'm sure I can live without the one on this new compilation.

However, if they must spread it our over multiple tours...

- I get the calls for The Fly or One from 2001 - they are amazing - but, fortunately, we have an amazing versions of each of these two songs already (Boston and Slane, respectively). I can't stress enough what a shame it is they didn't add an EBTTRT from 2001 to this release.

- Zoo Station from 2006 is a poor choice. The ZooTV or 2018 performances make more sense to me.

- Another UV from the 360 tour seems foolish. Maybe a JT30 version would have been a better option than a 360 performance?? We'll see however. Maybe I'll eat my words on this one.

- Will have to wait on Mysterious Ways and Until the End of the World. Obviously the earlier the better but those two have a number of live releases already so I'm not overly concerned here.
    c'mon UV from JT30 it's the worst version for a U2 song
  8. You may be quite correct but there are already a couple "official" 360 versions out there so I thought I might gamble on this one.

Obviously, a ZooTV performance would be my #1 choice.

9. Is this true or is it a joke that I'm not getting? Where did you hear that from? The U2.com lists only 12 tracks.
  10. Metadata in the downloads states xx/13 Tracks ...
  11. The rips from the CD list 13 tracks. Love is Blindness is the 12th track, so whatever it is is at the end of the CD, making it unlikely to be MacPhisto’s Acrobat speech.
  12. Maybe ICHFILWY from Elvis.