1. I’ll echo many other’s thoughts here: The version of “One” is an absolutely terrible choice while LiB is really nice (although I think I still prefer the other two versions that have been officially released as he tends to speak the verses here instead of singing them).
  2. The whole thing is stupid. There was no reason why all choices are not from ZOO tv gigs
  3. Well Acrobat couldn’t be from Zoo TV…maybe from rehearsals but not a show…
  4. I get why they chose versions of songs from over the last 30 years, but at least polish up a show or two from 92 and release it
  5. Indeed Dallas 1992-10-16 could have been released...
  6. even so, I never imagined listening to something from 1992 in this quality. The potential they have to release entire concerts is abysmal
  7. Wild Horses and Acrobat are going to be highlights of this comp. I think Zoo Station could have been researched a little more.
  8. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:LIB impressed me a lot but One is very underwhelming; it lacks passion and the "no them, there's only us" coda just pales into insignificance in comparison to "do you hear us coming Lord". A version from Zoo-TV or Elevation would have been a far better choice.

Atleast have the one version with Drowning Man snippet
  9. Agree with this entirely. Even if it meant a sound check version of Acrobat, or leaving it off entirely. None of the AB songs have been bettered in a live environment since 92/93.
    As great as that LiB version is, it’s also infuriating!!!
  10. No its not.
    For obvious reasons all choices cant be Zoo tv.
  11. I've seen all tours since Zoo Tv and they improved certain songs on subsequent tours The Fly was better on Elevation and Vertigo tours ,Wild Horses was better on E&I tour where they finally nailed it ,Ultra Violet was superior on the 360 tour so I don't get what you are complaining about it's good to get versions from various tours and hear how the songs evolved.