1. "Shipped" over a month ago now... where is my gift?!
  2. Originally posted by ew6655:[..]
    Also This Has NONE Of the early demos Songs Like Cartoon World , Jack In A Box , The Speed Of Life ...Ect .....BUMMER ....

Like a song is also missing
  3. It should be but it is absent although printed on the back of the book,
  4. Finally got mine. So check another one of us off the waiting list.

I wonder how many members they have anyway?

5. I had to get mine at the post office.
    Supposedly, the Irish mail tried to deliver it, but they said there was no one at home. They should have left a notice that I had missed a delivery, but they didn't.
    After two weeks, I tried the German tracking number they provided in the email saying the gift was dispatched on the Irish mail system, and that's how I found out I had to collect it at the post office.
  6. Mine arrived about a half hour ago. It's nice!
  7. U2.com is still processing my gift...
    I could not care less and won't expire again after doing that last year not knowing what boring bulshit the next 2 gifts will be.
  8. U2.com is processing two orders (2023 + 2024 renewals) but I had no option to choose vol.2 so let's wait and see what eventually comes through in the mail.
  9. Vol 1 was processing last week but once l renewed for 24 any trace of Vol1 has disappeared. It's like u2.com is eating itself.
  10. Okay U2.com haters, this article on U2.com is actually pretty good. Link not included.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT
  11. Really cool. Some neat things in there.