1. Thanks!
    Worth downloading just for Bad-People Have The Power snippet.
  2. hey guys, is it just me or are "I Will Follow", "Love And Peace" and "Miss Sarajevo" also missing in your download ? If not, should I try and download the .rar again ?
  3. Originally posted by loftarasahey guys, is it just me or are "I Will Follow", "Love And Peace" and "Miss Sarajevo" also missing in your download ? If not, should I try and download the .rar again ?

it's not just you. Could be a fault ony my behalf. Give me a few hours and i'll have a link for the missing tracks
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

it's not just you. Could be a fault ony my behalf. Give me a few hours and i'll have a link for the missing tracks

awesome, very nice of you, thank you very much for ur efforts
  5. Originally posted by loftarasa[..]

awesome, very nice of you, thank you very much for ur efforts

no problem. Must have missed tbem tracks when converting. I'll have them within the hour
  6. Nice job Gerard.
  7. Originally posted by drewhigginsNice job Gerard.

Don't download it yet
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Don't download it yet

You still missing the three tracks?
  9. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

You still missing the three tracks?

they'l be here in half an hour max
  10. why oh why do I get such a slow upload speed?
  11. Originally posted by germcevoywhy oh why do I get such a slow upload speed?

What's your connection type? I get about 30Kbps regular upload on Megaupload and RapidShare on a 24Mbits connection.
  12. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

What's your connection type? I get about 30Kbps regular upload on Megaupload and RapidShare on a 24Mbits connection.

getting 30kp/s on MU and only 17 on sendspace