1. Originally posted by MWSAH:The guy says it's from Milan but it is a pro-shot and I have never seen it before..it's not on my Milan DVD, I think...(haven't watched that one for ages). Can anyone clearify?

[YouTube Video]

You gotta love Edge here...

2. I think it's Milan by the way. Some shots are from the same position. Can you ask him to upload the whole thing?
  3. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

I think it's Milan by the way. Some shots are from the same position. Can you ask him to upload the whole thing?

I will. I wonder where he took it from...

4. It's from the U2.Communication fanclub cd ......part of the computer features
  5. The vertigo tour to me is the perfect blend of POPMart and Elevation with a hint of ZOO TV. its there most stale tour but had the best choices in setlist even tho it hardly ever changed.
  6. Originally posted by Genaro92U2:The vertigo tour to me is the perfect blend of POPMart and Elevation with a hint of ZOO TV. its there most stale tour but had the best choices in setlist even tho it hardly ever changed.

I agree with you except for it being stale. I think in many ways it was their strongest tour; they were completely kicking ass on it....there was a strength to the tour that they'd never shown before...though it was best exhibited on the latter part of the 2nd leg and from the 3rd leg and on

7. Aha, thanks..does it offer more of these 'exclusives'?

8. I haven't looked at it in forever, but I'm 99% certain that's the only only video feature...shoulda been on the dvd
  9. "My favorite though is 2005-10-25 Detroit, great setlist and tremendous energy that night. "

I was there that night and there were on fire. In the GA too just makes lil more special.
  10. Originally posted by thefly07:[..]

I haven't looked at it in forever, but I'm 99% certain that's the only only video feature...shoulda been on the dvd

For sure, kick-ass version, rocks more than the one on the commercial DVD. Thanks for clearing up
  11. Originally posted by jdoyle84:"My favorite though is 2005-10-25 Detroit, great setlist and tremendous energy that night. "

I was there that night and there were on fire. In the GA too just makes lil more special.

I have the bootleg. Definitely a good show..........and you're welcome Casper