1. Originally posted by nicktheidiotRight erm, first time using the youtube code on here
    [YouTube Video]
    Thats the crazy sattelite intro + MOTP. The only other complete song I filmed was the Man With A Harmonica so I'm gonna put that on now before I go collapse

Here's hoping V Festival get good setlists, I've heard they won't be playing any new songs (Bellamy said with Fury they played it so much before Absolution that when they went to record it he was annoyed with it so he isn't keen on playing new songs) and of course there's much talk of props that aren't just on the stage and arriving in UFO's

I've heard they're going to shake it up at V. Hope so, and hope there's a decent boot.

Nice video

2. Thanks

That's the Man With A Harmonica video

The V Festival night 1 setlist was the same as the Marlay Park one but without bliss, so hopefully there should be a different setlist for tonight's. They broadcasted Hysteria, SMBH and KOC on tv which should hopefully be on youtube by now
    And for those that haven't seen this was last night's setlist (and the Dublin one too if you add Bliss in )

01. Intro
    02. Map Of The Problematique
    03. Supermassive Black Hole
    04. Dead Star (with lasers)
    05. New Born
    06. Hysteria
    07. Butterflies & Hurricanes
    08. Feeling Good
    09. Space Dementia
    10. Drum & Bass
    11. Invincible
    12. Time Is Running Out
    13. Stockholm Syndrome
    14. Take A Bow
    15. Starlight
    16. Plug In Baby
    17. Knights Of Cydonia
  3. Not exactly 'shaken up' is it?!
  4. Haha! Hans, I see you on muselive.com often! Same avatar!

5. Yeah, I try to keep it consistent , founder of the 'Other Bands Bootleg Index', this site being the inspiration

EDit, Nice to see we're keeping the U2 thread alive aswell , just noticed your the same user
  6. I really like Muse, but have found their live shows getting increasingly tame, could tell why they went to record new material.
  7. MUSE!! OMG!!
    I love Muse, they're fantastic!
  8. Originally posted by Hans23:[..]

Yeah, I try to keep it consistent , founder of the 'Other Bands Bootleg Index', this site being the inspiration

EDit, Nice to see we're keeping the U2 thread alive aswell , just noticed your the same user

Exactly! I love U2 mate even though I'm a newb on these forums.

9. Why don't you introduce yourself here. People are far more friendly on this site than on Muselive, and being active on the forums is the best way to learn about the band and get recommendations on bootlegs and videos .
  10. Just finished watching the Absolution Tour DVD. Pure perfection.
  11. Watched their HAARP Tour - Live From Wembley Stadium- dvd this week. They're phenomenal live, probably the best live act around when U2's not there.

This is one of the best opening songs ever:

12. Great dvd (And song )
    Butterflies & Hurricanes is so good there