1. Glad you liked it Johnny!
  2. Ok lads...
    here are the vids....
    there is one more video but I haven't got the time to upload yet... I'll let you all know...
    please... I know it's kind of crappy filming... out of focus and songs are not complete... but understand... I WAS REALLY HAVE A GREAT TIME AND DIDN'T WANT TO MISS THE SHOW, so I did my best!!
    at least audio is good... hehe!!
    that said...
    enjoy!!!

testing the camera:

lights go out

band gets in

encore and what I believe to be on of the best vids I managed to film:

3. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXOk lads...
    here are the vids....
    there is one more video but I haven't got the time to upload yet... I'll let you all know...
    please... I know it's kind of crappy filming... out of focus and songs are not complete... but understand... I WAS REALLY HAVE A GREAT TIME AND DIDN'T WANT TO MISS THE SHOW, so I did my best!!
    at least audio is good... hehe!!
    that said...
    enjoy!!!

testing the camera:
    [YouTube Video]
    lights go out
    [YouTube Video]
    band gets in
    [YouTube Video]
    [YouTube Video]
    [YouTube Video]
    [YouTube Video]

encore and what I believe to be on of the best vids I managed to film:

[YouTube Video]

Love the vids Johnny, great stuff! The clip of Soldier's Poem sent shivers down my spine...
  4. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Love the vids Johnny, great stuff! The clip of Soldier's Poem sent shivers down my spine...

glad you liked them Harry!!!!
    thanks for the comment!!
  5. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXX[..]

glad you liked them Harry!!!!
    thanks for the comment!!

No worries mate, tis great that you got the chance to see them - hopefully I will one day too

6. does anybody happen to have a nice BT of any great concert of this fellas???
  7. Yesterday I listened to a list of Muse songs Daley made for me and I can tell you that Muse are one of my favourites now
  8. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXdoes anybody happen to have a nice BT of any great concert of this fellas???

Theres one for the Chile gig that was played afterwards, but none for any of the others in south america yet

http://partofthequeue.blogspot.com/

Originally posted by yuri31Yesterday I listened to a list of Muse songs Daley made for me and I can tell you that Muse are one of my favourites now

Glad you like them
  9. Originally posted by yuri31Yesterday I listened to a list of Muse songs Daley made for me and I can tell you that Muse are one of my favourites now

What was on said list?
  10. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    What was on said list?

Mainly the mainstream singles, Supermassive Black Hole, Stockholm Syndrome, Time Is Running Out etc, just to get a feel of the band. Also some other great tracks such as Citizen Erasedand Map Of the Problematique.
  11. Originally posted by Hans23[..]

Mainly the mainstream singles, Supermassive Black Hole, Stockholm Syndrome, Time Is Running Out etc, just to get a feel of the band. Also some other great tracks such as Citizen Erasedand Map Of the Problematique.

Awesome stuff. Plug-In Baby, no doubt?
  12. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Awesome stuff. Plug-In Baby, no doubt?

How could i forget, it seems that Supermassive Blck Holes his favorite at the moment, the epic ones take a while to grow on you such as Buterflies and Hurricanes and Stockholm Syndrome, but once you here the live versions