1. I managed to fluke tickets for the shepherds bush gig last year (arguably the best gig i have been to) and would love to go to this. But there are what 5000 tickets? Slim chances i guess....
  2. When are the tickets for the next tour actually on sale?
  3. Seeing as we’re on the verge of a new release and tour I was wondering how would everyone rank the Muse albums? My rankings are.
    7. The 2nd law
    Favorite tracks: Supremacy, Panic Station, Explores, Big Freeze
    6. The Resistance
    Favorite tracks: Uprising, Resistance, Guiding Light, Unnatural Selection, MK Ultra
    5. Drones
    Favorite tracks: Dead Inside, Psycho, Mercy, The Handler, Revolt
    4. Black Holes and Revelations
    Favorite tracks: Starlight, Supermassive Blackhole, Assassin, Exo politics, Glorious
    3. Absolution
    Favorite tracks: Apocalypse Please, Time is Running Out, Sing for Absolution, Hysteria, The Small Print, Fury
    2. Showbiz
    Favorite tracks: Sunburn, Muscle Museum, Cave, Showbiz, Uno, Escape. Hate this and I’ll love you
    1. Origin of Symmetry
    Favorite tracks: New born, Space Dementia, Plug in Baby, Citizen Erased, Megalomania, Futurism
  4. For those who are interested, Muse will be unveiling their tour dates for 2019 at 2pm U.K time today. It's likely to be stadium dates throughout May/June.
  5. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:For those who are interested, Muse will be unveiling their tour dates for 2019 at 2pm U.K time today. It's likely to be stadium dates throughout May/June.
    The NL date was leaked, 29 June in Goffertpark, Nijmegen (if Im right)
  6. 26th may Prague
  7. Nijmegen? I guess that means Goffert Park. In which case it will be huge!
  8. Yes, that's the venue

I want to do Prague and Madrid! Let's see how it pans out. I just pray there's no damn golden circle
  9. Prague is first in Europe? Cool!
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yes, that's the venue

I want to do Prague and Madrid! Let's see how it pans out. I just pray there's no damn golden circle
    see you in my city...