1. I saw Guns N Roses af Goffer Park, I prefer a stadium show cause with a field you have to stand close in order to see the band.
  2. I think will I to go the Budapest gig with a cousin, because I missed in 2012 (and I had gone in that summer at Duran Duran), and he says he likes also Muse so it is a win to win action, but I said to him that we better let now not yet to decision it, because it is so fresh announcement that we thinking let about it, and right before Xmas I will call him and tell him that we go with a few friends, and when in end of May nothing bad happens with me (this year was very lot of a hell of a whole summer for me)...

[nocomment]
  3. Weird that Werchter is not between those dates. Two weeks ago it was announced they will headline june 30.
  4. Originally posted by DutchU2Fan:[..]
    I saw Guns N Roses af Goffer Park, I prefer a stadium show cause with a field you have to stand close in order to see the band.
    I skip Goffertpark nowadays, GnR was the last time for me. Worst venue in the Netherlands
  5. Gutted that there's not many UK dates. Would love to see them again. Got a feeling they'll headline TRNSMT in Glasgow next year.
  6. They must use the same map as U2 when planning their "World" Tours
  7. not really... Prague and Budapest are first coming to mind which U2 completely ignore...
  8. But you're talking about other parts than NA and Europe, right?
    Haven't they been to Australia last year?
  9. You forgot POLAND
  10. What pisses me about this annoncemnet:
    1 - more to come..
    2 - the format is unknown in US arenas in EU mix Stadiums / Arenas...

in the past I've been to ripped shows (Berlin not a full Resistance production) so I'd better know in advance... but we won't know what is the full production :/