1. Anyone going to the anaheim show? My buddies and I got GA
  2. Muse played a new club in Toronto last called 'History'. If l had known earlier l would have gone just based on the fandom here.
  3. Funny, as bored as I am with their Ill Lou Muh Nah Tee songs about Us against the powers that be, they are an awesome band, one of the absolute bests from 1999 and on. Maybe they should make a musical based on Orwell's 1984 lol. They are at the same stage in their career U2 was in the Bomb years, where it is going to be tough not to repeat themselves. Bellamy has to be around 43-46, so any new groundbreaking music would be great, but not expected.
  4. 10th anniversary of the 2nd Law Madrid gig

5. Waiting for Muse

6. Nice but short
  7. Seems like a good show. I agree that these gigs (as their theatre shows always have been) are shockingly short for a band their size. Liberation sounds good from the clips online, all the new album songs seem to work really well in a live environment.
  8. The played 1h20. That wouldn't be a problem for me if they didn't play the songs they always play.
  9. It was great experience, too bad the people around me were a bit boring. They even told two girls who were dancing to sit down.

Set was also a little too short, 2-4 song more would have made a big difference.
  10. So far I'm not regretting much not being able to make it to any of these shows Too short to justify the money (trip, ticket, accomodation...).
  11. The band seem to have this idea that the size of the venue dictates how long the sets should be when, in reality, it should be decided by the length of their career. It should be a minimum of 21-22 songs (instrumentals should simply not count) for every gig. No excuse.