1. Originally posted by drogba29:Has anyone experienced Tixr to buy tickets?
    There are some things not very clear for me : not a full paiement but per month until the show? Tickets to print or in their App?

    Thanks to the ones who would reply
    Monthly payments sounds like a strategy to make tickets more expensive and still getting us to buy them because "it's just 20€ a month" lol
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Absolutely. The man is gifted no doubt and has been pulling out some insane vocal tones for 2 decades without much hassle, but we all age and he's getting to a point where he needs to reappraise his vocal delivery. I don't know if he has taken singing lessons before but he definitely should now. Madness (Madness, of all tunes!!) was the song with which he struggled the most last Saturday. Full of mid-range verses and then the final screamed "I need your looooooove" which he avoided, switching to falsetto instead.


    Yeah, Madness hasn't been the same since 2015. They had to leave it off the 2015 Mayan pro-shot because of how badly he messed up the big note. Even in 2013, he would usually do one and a half belted A4s before doing the rest of the second one in falsetto, it's a shame he can't do any of them now as it's such an integral part of the song's climax, imo.

    I'm convinced he never fully recovered from his bout of laryngitis in 2014. He should never had have performed those couple of festival dates during that time. I wonder if he's developed vocal nodules? It would explain the sudden decline in his voice when he was giving his best singing only a year prior.
  3. Anyway, enough of my negative talk. Here's a semi-realistic/hopeful setlist for the 2023 tour. A few rotation slots, all the big hits, a couple of rarities, a few vocal breaks for Matt and a similar setlist length as the 2019 stadium tour.

    1. Will of the People
    2. Uprising
    3. Hysteria
    4. Map of the Problematique/Bliss (most fair rotation slot they ever did imo)
    5. Won't Stand Down
    6. Pressure
    7. Psycho
    The Gallery (Instrumental)
    8. Verona/Euphoria
    9. Supermassive Blackhole
    10. You Make Me Feel Like It's Halloween
    11. Citizen Erased/Space Dementia/Sunburn
    12. Liberation/Ghosts
    13. Ruled By Secrecy/Apocalypse Please (Absolution 20th Anniversary slot)
    Drum and Bass Jam
    14. Butterflies and Hurricanes/Assassin ('fan favourite' slot)
    15. Compliance
    16. Madness
    17. Time Is Running Out
    18. Starlight
    19. Plug in Baby
    20. Knights of Cydonia/We Are Fucking Fucked
    Encore
    21. Kill Or Be Killed
    22. Stockholm Syndrome
    23. We Are Fucking Fucked/Knights of Cydonia

    Would love to see some of your own personal setlist hopes for the upcoming tour
  4. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:[..]


    Yeah, Madness hasn't been the same since 2015. They had to leave it off the 2015 Mayan pro-shot because of how badly he messed up the big note. Even in 2013, he would usually do one and a half belted A4s before doing the rest of the second one in falsetto, it's a shame he can't do any of them now as it's such an integral part of the song's climax, imo.

    I'm convinced he never fully recovered from his bout of laryngitis in 2014. He should never had have performed those couple of festival dates during that time. I wonder if he's developed vocal nodules? It would explain the sudden decline in his voice when he was giving his best singing only a year prior.
    Nodules would definitely be an explanation for the general decline in his vocal performances, but given the sudden change from July to here I'd say there's something else and I can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe some sort of allergy or recurring throat soreness of some sort? I don't know. It just makes me sad.
  5. Originally posted by cyborgninja117:Anyway, enough of my negative talk. Here's a semi-realistic/hopeful setlist for the 2023 tour. A few rotation slots, all the big hits, a couple of rarities, a few vocal breaks for Matt and a similar setlist length as the 2019 stadium tour.

    1. Will of the People
    2. Uprising
    3. Hysteria
    4. Map of the Problematique/Bliss (most fair rotation slot they ever did imo)
    5. Won't Stand Down
    6. Pressure
    7. Psycho
    The Gallery (Instrumental)
    8. Verona/Euphoria
    9. Supermassive Blackhole
    10. You Make Me Feel Like It's Halloween
    11. Citizen Erased/Space Dementia/Sunburn
    12. Liberation/Ghosts
    13. Ruled By Secrecy/Apocalypse Please (Absolution 20th Anniversary slot)
    Drum and Bass Jam
    14. Butterflies and Hurricanes/Assassin ('fan favourite' slot)
    15. Compliance
    16. Madness
    17. Time Is Running Out
    18. Starlight
    19. Plug in Baby
    20. Knights of Cydonia/We Are Fucking Fucked
    Encore
    21. Kill Or Be Killed
    22. Stockholm Syndrome
    23. We Are Fucking Fucked/Knights of Cydonia

    Would love to see some of your own personal setlist hopes for the upcoming tour
    I'd gladly sign this for however many upcoming shows I have (except for Citizen rotating with Sunburn, haha). It's not far fetched at all.

    Keeping it fully realistic and not really to my liking:

    01 - Will Of The People
    02 - Interlude / Hysteria
    03 - Psycho
    04 - Compliance
    05 - You Make Me Feel Like It's Halloween
    06 - Supermassive Black Hole
    07 - Dead Inside
    08 - Dig Down
    09 - Instrumental Jam
    10 - Liberation
    11 - Falling Down (piano)
    12 - Euphoria
    13 - Resistance
    14 - Nishe
    15 - Madness
    16 - Starlight
    17 - TIRO
    18 - Uprising
    19 - We Are Fucking Fucked

    20 - Verona
    21 - Plug In Baby
    22 - Stockholm Syndrome
    23 - Knights Of Cydonia

    More hopeful than realistic, but still not a full-on pipe dream:

    01 - Kill Or Be Killed
    02 - Hysteria (straight from KOBK, without Interlude)
    03 - Psycho
    04 - Map Of The Problematique / Bliss / Muscle Museum (rotation)
    05 - Compliance
    06 - Reapers
    07 - Follow Me
    08 - Citizen Erased / Unnatural Selection (rotation)
    09 - Instrumental Jam
    10 - Resistance
    11 - Verona
    12 - Absolution 20th rotation 1: Apocalypse Please / Ruled By Secrecy / Blackout
    13 - Absolution 20th rotation 2: Sing For Absolution / Butterflies And Hurricanes / Fury
    14 - Undisclosed Desires / Pressure (rotation)
    15 - You Make Me Feel Like It's Halloween
    16 - Madness
    17 - TIRO
    18 - Plug In Baby
    19 - New Born / Take A Bow / Showbiz (rotation)

    20 - Will Of The People
    21 - Won't Stand Down
    22 - We Are Fucking Fucked
    23 - Stockholm Syndrome
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I'd gladly sign this for however many upcoming shows I have (except for Citizen rotating with Sunburn, haha). It's not far fetched at all.

    Keeping it fully realistic and not really to my liking:

    01 - Will Of The People
    02 - Interlude / Hysteria
    03 - Psycho
    04 - Compliance
    05 - You Make Me Feel Like It's Halloween
    06 - Supermassive Black Hole
    07 - Dead Inside
    08 - Dig Down
    09 - Instrumental Jam
    10 - Liberation
    11 - Falling Down (piano)
    12 - Euphoria
    13 - Resistance
    14 - Nishe
    15 - Madness
    16 - Starlight
    17 - TIRO
    18 - Uprising
    19 - We Are Fucking Fucked

    20 - Verona
    21 - Plug In Baby
    22 - Stockholm Syndrome
    23 - Knights Of Cydonia

    More hopeful than realistic, but still not a full-on pipe dream:

    01 - Kill Or Be Killed
    02 - Hysteria (straight from KOBK, without Interlude)
    03 - Psycho
    04 - Map Of The Problematique / Bliss / Muscle Museum (rotation)
    05 - Compliance
    06 - Reapers
    07 - Follow Me
    08 - Citizen Erased / Unnatural Selection (rotation)
    09 - Instrumental Jam
    10 - Resistance
    11 - Verona
    12 - Absolution 20th rotation 1: Apocalypse Please / Ruled By Secrecy / Blackout
    13 - Absolution 20th rotation 2: Sing For Absolution / Butterflies And Hurricanes / Fury
    14 - Undisclosed Desires / Pressure (rotation)
    15 - You Make Me Feel Like It's Halloween
    16 - Madness
    17 - TIRO
    18 - Plug In Baby
    19 - New Born / Take A Bow / Showbiz (rotation)

    20 - Will Of The People
    21 - Won't Stand Down
    22 - We Are Fucking Fucked
    23 - Stockholm Syndrome
    Very nice. Kill or Be Killed fits so well anywhere in the set, I reckon they'll try opening with it at one of the upcoming theatre shows! I would also loooove for Stockholm to close the show again.