1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

haha now that you mention it. . My iPod Shuffle handles a small mix of U2 and the rest for other artists. God I sound like a little spoiled rich kid haha

(*Whistles)

Might know someone else like that.......
  2. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

(*Whistles)

=

haha so osays the man with a shuffle, touch and an iPod video. Is there a Nano in there somewhere to?
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

haha so osays the man with a shuffle, touch and an iPod video. Is there a Nano in there somewhere to?

I've ruined the 3400 with this but ....

there might be a little Product Red 2nd gen Nano in there too.....
  4. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

I've ruined the 3400 with this but ....

there might be a little Product Red 2nd gen Nano in there too.....

aww man you have to stay and make 99 more posts. Lavish apple man you are.

PS Get a Shuffle
  5. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

you've listened to One over 20,000 times!!! How does that work??

eit : U2 20,000 times. Misread that

Hahaha. I've listened to 40.000 tracks in total, it's cool to have such a massive database of your listened songs
  6. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Hahaha. I've listened to 40.000 tracks in total, it's cool to have such a massive database of your listened songs

mine would be similar if it wasn't for me having to make all my folders nice and neat (and the odd computer crash)
  7. I hardly listen to music via itunes, and when i do, it's mainly u2 live.

Invalid url 'http://[IMG]http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/746/top25wy9.th.jpg[/IMG]'
  8. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

(*Whistles)

Might know someone else like that.......

I'm in this club too.....U2 iPod, 1st Gen Nano and Product red shuffle..
  9. Nice topic, well actually I have a top30, and the songs can change every week, but Streets/Until the End Of the World and New York are always in it, but for example next week it includes Last Night On Earth instead of Vertigo...

10. some interesting playlists there. my top 25 would usually be packed with u2 songs but im going through a bit of a bruce springsteen phase at the moment. i just cant get enough of Magic at the moment.
  11. So, it seems now that I've looked at my most played list that it doesn't update from the iTouch.

Making this list a little out of date. But what the hell, you can all take the piss for it having Dolly Parton in it anyway...

12. Originally posted by djrlewisSo, it seems now that I've looked at my most played list that it doesn't update from the iTouch.

Making this list a little out of date. But what the hell, you can all take the piss for it having Dolly Parton in it anyway...

[image]

piss taken mate